Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Moses Chan and Wayne Lai collaborating again in new TVB drama "Assassin"

2 posts in this topic

Source: hk01.com/ Ming Pao

aiNsNIzdPHzsmxBe5-3O_2VEq-0SLNizd8gcTHfI

殺手

TVB held a press conference and a "Blessing ceremony" for the new upcoming drama "Assassin" two days go. TV Kings Waynes Lai and Moses Chan are the two main actors for this drama which is about two career hitmen who try to live normal lives as they carry out impossible missions. Other cast include Ali Lee, Elena Kong, Katy Kung and Samantha Ko etc. 

Wayne revealed the role he plays "I used to be a very able and fit assassin, but that was 20 years ago. I have a belly right now.” During the past two years, both Wayne and Moses have been getting more work in the mainland. The two were asked if they now do only one TVB drama per year. Wayne explained, “Actually, that’s not quite true. If there’s work for me, I’ll be there. Of course, I will never leave Hong Kong. I am a Hong Konger, a Hong Kong actor. I think it’s important to keep to our culture in these dramas. We need more Hong Kongers to film more Hong Kong dramas for Hong Kong people. This will never change.”

Moses plays a seasoned sniper with 100 % accuracy. Ali plays a struggling single mother who becomes an accomplice. She helps Moses deal with the aftermath of his killings.

I haven't seen wayne act in the most recent tvb series and it is good to see him back again. I am looking forward to this new drama.

1 person likes this