Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jscwan

Deep In The Realm of Conscience - 宮心計2深宮計 (2018) [10/36]

7 posts in this topic

Who is the girl thats gone into the Palace to look for her older sister??? Is her name Annie Liu?? I mean the way she talks is terrible and she has a really annoying voice..

And looking at this she is one of the Lead ....

How did she make it to this role....  even a lot of the "background" girls are better looking and talk a lot better!!

Cantonese is not her native language which would explain her accent and she's pretty popular in Taiwan/Beijing.

Annie is a fine actress and she is doing fine considering that she is a Mandarin speaker. In fact, a lot of the actresses and actors in here have good acting but it is not enough to save this series from the bad plot, unenthusiastic storytelling and immense dragging. Instead of focussing on the actual palace scheming, we get stuck with a detective series where everyone gets together and solves crimes. 

Having watch almost half of the series, I am still very confused over the plot as I don't really understand what they are actually saying. The are lots of hidden meaning and it takes a lot to understand exactly what they are actually saying  . Some english subtitles would have helped. Overall I think it is still good to watch. Annie Liu is great.

Just another 4 more episodes to go and so far it is quite good. This series is watchable unlike War and Beauty 2 which was extremely boring.  Annie Liu's performance is very good  . I think this lass has great potential. One thing that really amazes me in this drama is the color. This series is so beautifully crafted with lots and lots of different colors. The colors blended very well and make the series very nice to watch. It is indeed one of the most colorful drama series that I have ever watched.

quite exciting show le...i enjoy it very much...nice show..

After watching the entire series I would rate it a good to watch. However I do not think that this drama will win anything in the coming TVB awards except maybe for Annie Liu whose performance in this series is exceptional