Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

‘I want to find my dad’: Jackie Chan’s daughter spotted in Canada after reportedly going missing

17 posts in this topic

Source: Coconuts HK/Appledaily

27ec1p52.jpg

27ec1p51.jpg

The estranged daughter of martial arts superstar Jackie Chan has reportedly been spotted in Canada after speculation that she had gone missing.

Earlier this week, on.cc reported that 18-year-old Etta Ng had quit her job, had not been heard from or seen for months, and that her 

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
Adding to the strange circumstances, CCTV footage that surfaced online yesterday appears to show the younger Ng — accompanied by her girlfriend, 30-year-old Canadian model Andi Autumn — in a convenience store telling the cashier she is looking for her father.

In the short clip, Ng can be heard telling the cashier in Mandarin: “I want to find my dad… My dad… I know, but my mom.” The clip purports that this was filmed in Canada, but Coconuts Hong Kong has been unable to independently confirm where and when this encounter took place. According to Apple Daily, there have been 

Hidden Content

. After the video emerged online, many netizens expressed concern for Ng’s welfare, with some wondering if she was now sleeping on the streets.

Responding to questions from on.cc, Ng, the mother, told the outlet she didn’t want to say too much. She did say, however, that she had been in contact with her daughter a few days ago and knew she was staying with friends and not in Hong Kong. The uncertainty surrounding the situation follows what has long been a mother-daughter relationship fraught with tension.

In 2015, 

Hidden Content

. The pair had lived together in an apartment in Happy Valley until the younger Ng came out as a lesbian in September, dropped out of school, and moved to North Point with her 30-year-old girlfriend, the Canadian model.

In October, 

Hidden Content

after the elder Ng reported to the police that her home had been burgled and about HK$17,000 worth of goods had been taken.

9 people like this

I hope Etta's ok. This sounds like a giant cry for help.

this is getting out of control... hope for the best.. :/

It kinda sad that Jackie only think about himself and not help out this girl that is her daughter. I think he will be more respectful if he was more of a fatherly figure and take responability for what he did.

1 person likes this

Sad

Just out of the blue she wants to find her dad... Anyway as long she is ok then that's important to know.

I feel sorry for her. hope she is ok. as long as she is fine and safe that is good to know. luckily they found her since she went missing for a period of time.

glad that at least she is safe. hope their families can work things out and reunite or something.

Read something totally different in US new article about this. 

Wow. That's messed up. The tutor is way older... and if she was a tutor in hk, how come she can't find work in Canada? :S talk about knowing ur dad didn't want u and doesn't care.. :S 

so sad she is doing this.  

at first want nothing to do with father and now this.

Bringing someone into this world is a big responsibility.  However, it is a two way street.  Not going to speculate who wronged who.  The main thing is for both to reconcile their differences.  If not,  the are both adults. 

I hope things will work out for Jackie and her daughter.  Yes, we do not really know the real story  behind their feud hence it  is best we do not speculate.

yike, hope everything works out between Jackie and his daughter. Its hard to comment when the real story isn't entirely told.

Posted (edited)

I thought I read somewhere that his daughter long ago refused to acknowledge her dad, and now she wants to find him? Her partner is 30 years old, so between the two of them someone should be able to find any job in order to survive. But yeah, I'm sure it's a lot easier to live off someone very famous than to actually work.

Edited by Nismo350Z

This is really sad.