Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Miriam Yeung to film TVB drama again after 17 years

17 posts in this topic

Source: Ming Po/Youtube

443825230a459979d4b21bf54ad89cb7.jpg

Miriam Yeung is making a comeback to film a TVB’s upcoming television drama "Wonder Women",  produced by Ella Chan Po-wah Miriam's last TV drama with TVB was "A Taste of Love ", that was 17 years ago. The cast of "Wonder Women" include Pakho Chau, Melvin Wong, Raymond Wong, Alice Chan, Tony Hung, Rebecca Zhu, and Andrew Yuen.

Miriam revealed that it is "fate" that she is returning to TVB. She pointed out that during her concert last year, Sandy Yu, through Real Ting, her husband, asked if she could film TV series again, with Ella Chan as the Executive Producer. Miriam said " Recently, I have been watching "Blood of Good and Evil" well into the night, I feel honoured  that I will be collaborating with Ella, but I wonder how it has become a secret, and that Real is the secret agent for liaising with her on my behalf".  

Pakho pointed out that Miriam and Raymond worked together in "ICAC Investigators 2009"; this time round, it is their "reunion". He smiled and said "I am much older now, but they are still young." 

1 person likes this

I'm looking forward to this, the last drama I remember was A taste to love ? with Raymond Lam

OMG Miriam Yeung back can't wait to watch this drama hope it a good one to watch

glad to see her back acting in a drama again. its been so long.

I can't wait to see Miriam acting again in a TVB drama. I liked her with Raymond Lam in A Taste of Love.

Oh, this should be an interesting series to watch. Can't wait to see how Miriam does. Thanks for sharing the news.

That is wonderful that Miriam eill be back in a tv drama. Hope it is good.

Can't believe Miriam will be filming with TVB again.  I remember watching her last drama.

This is indeed good news. Nice to hear Miriam will be filming with TVB again. She is a natural comedian and a fantastic actress.

oooh! exciting stuff! looking forward to seeing Miriam in TVB - especially given the number of people that have left TVB now. 

Looking forward to miriam yeung being back in a TVB drama, it has definitely been so long since she was in one. Hope the drama she will be in will be good.

Can't wait to see this, it iwll be nice to see her on the small screen again.

I would definitely love to see Miriam film with TVB again.  It seems now that TVB does not have many lead actresses they are looking into old contacts...

Is this something related to American comics Wonder woman with special powers

I can't wait for Miriam to return to TVB for the series. I hope its not similar to the American movie Wonder Women.

dang thats awesome!! its been so long since she's been doing series. totally excited and anxiously waiting for this to be done filming so I can watch it!!

i love miriam!! I can't wait to watch her in this new series. Have been waiting so long for this :-)