Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

The reunion of "Five Tigers", Leo Ku is calling for Ho Yuen Hang

7 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal/Ming Pao

89e01d9ff5dffd3b921bb837f6805c5c.jpg

8c635a5bd05f7b7800a28b2eee921377.jpg

Does anyone remember the 1995 TVB's "Five tigers " namely Louis Koo, Leo Ku, Hawick Lau, Carlo Ng and Ho Yuen Hang? At that time, they were very young. Now everyone has their own developments. Leo, Hawick and Carlo are already married while Louis is the president of  Hong Kong Performing Artistes Guild, and Yuen Hang is currently dating Rain Lee.

Despite their busy schedules, they continue to meet up with each other. Six days ago on Instagram, Leo shared photo of himself with Leo, Louis, Hawick and Carlo and left a message: "Four tigers reunion after 24 years! Calling for Ho Yuen Hang!"

Louis uploaded photo as well and said: "The five tigers at that time and today is the first reunion after 24 years! It is definitely happy news in dog year!" We suppose everyone is looking forward to seeing the reunion again.

Can't believe I've been watching these guys on screen for 20+ years. I feel like I'm the only one who aged.

1 person likes this

Never knew there was such a group back then. Doesn't look like they have aged much

wow, 24 years later and they all look the same, did not really aged! I think I've aged more than them lol....:laugh:

I didn't know there were such a group at that time. They still look really good after 24 years :)

So glad to see all of them doing really well. Hopefully a group photo of 5 will be soon.

Surprised.... actors from my younger age :D memorable...