Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Sharon Chan hopes to win Best Supporting Actress Award again

12 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal/Ming Pao

28c2dd6909288d3fa318fc413f210c7d.jpg

Sharon Chan  attended a dinner gathering for "Heart and Greed 3 " series on 02 January. She expressed her desire to win an award. She said during an interview: "I am nominated for TV Queen and Best Supporting Actress awards but I have more confidence in the second award. I know Jessica Hsuan has the highest chance to win the TV Queen. She won Best Supporting Actress award on "Ghetto Justice" series before. For the sake of "Heart and Greed 3" series, I give my full efforts. There are many emotional scenes in the series, such as got slapped on my face, fell into water etc and I have to take care of my baby at the same time."

Sharon pointed out that she was acting as a third party this time and that has become a popular discussion. She felt elated with the response. The netizens and acting instructor praise her acting skills have improved and asking if Sharon would bring her son to receive the award on the stage if becoming the winner, she said: "It is possible but he will be pitiful if I return empty-handed."

1 person likes this

I think there were other supporting actress better than her.

May the best supporting actress win!

haven watch tang xin feng bao 3....will watch soon

Let's see how was the nominated after the series finished.

Sharon Chan still look very good after give Birth

I think Sharon's acting has improved a lot.  I enjoyed watching her in this drama.

Is she the front runner?  It usually reflects on how well the show does.  It was pretty good.

sharon chan's acting really has improved a lot, hope to see more of her work soon.

Sharon's role in Heart of Greed was a bit under whelming....still, best wishes for her!

Unfortunately I believe not this year. There is other actress better than her this year.

She has improved on her acting skills but I don't think it was enough to get her an award.

I think Sharon did ok and her acting has improved, although now we know of the results of who won best supporting actress award, hope sharon continues to improve