Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Heart and Greed 3 series: Louise Lee agrees to film movie version if Ha Yu asks her to

17 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal/Ming Pao

4f461347dad30a1617c75db8a7d4db07.jpg

Louise Lee accepted an interview at radio station on 29 December. When mentioning about Heart and Greed 3  series has not reached a satisfactory rating record, she believed the series has its own audiences supporters. Her friends are watching it too but there are many different ways of watching it now. Some watch it online and have watched more than 30 episodes now and it definitely affects the rating record. Louise said: "Time has changed and we need to accept the reality. I want to watch it online but cannot find the right channel. (Filming the movie version of Heart and Greed 3 溏心3) series?) Have to wait for Ha Yu and it is not easy to film movie but I definitely agree if he asks me to. (You have to wear hearing aid as your ear has infection earlier?) I do not wear it at home and always forget to wear it outside. It trains your hearing level."

The 3rd one is so-so...probably not good to make another movie out of this franchise, starting to get reused a bit too much!

it totally different, out of all 3 i like the 2nd one better

Just finished watching this series.  It was good but no where as good as the first two.

this tvb series is pretty interesting to watch and I have watch the last two seasons... they were pretty good to watch.. I can't wait to watch the third season this series...

Maybe the ratings are so so not because people are watching it online, maybe the cast is not as good anymore. 

have been following it...but this series storyline...the way it is developing is less engaging than the previous ones.  Might be partly the cast, but feel that it's mostly just the story of it :( Hope the last few episodes pick up 

I feel like TVB is stretching this series a little too much. After the first 2 series, the third one is becoming boring. The storyline isn't refreshing enough. 

I stopped watching it after the third episode. The new cast is terrible. There is no chemistry between the old and new cast. The story was a rehash of the part 1 and 2 but modernized. They shouldn't make a movie or a sequel.

Haven't watched the third one yet, but hope it's good. I like series better than movie.

maybe the basic stories stay on the same level, not so much difference. But anyway the actor and actress showes their quality of all.

Haven't watched the third one yet, but hope it's good. I like series better than movie. But I like these older actors. It should be good.

love to see the same old folks back in 2018, they should keep making until H&G part 10, lol

It may not be a good idea to put it in movie. This is too much. 

I am going to catch the third one. Hopefully it is still as good as the previous two.

Not as good as chapter 1&2

i think this one wasn't as good as the last two, but there was a happy ending so it was okay.