Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Ada Choi finally turns up to promote Oh My Grad series: I will definitely give my full efforts

1 post in this topic

Source: MingPao

37b66abedddaf0cc079d3a2e7402554c.jpg

37ec1923a0bd047084c06be12ef89555.jpg

Ada Choi finally turned up to promote "Oh My Grad" series on 10 October but the male lead, Roger Kwok was absent due to sickness and Wong Cho Lam was away for another job. Ada hopes Roger will have a speedy recovery and all cast team members have good results. Asking about her repeated absence in recent promotion events, Ada said:  This is because I need to work in overseas a lot, and perhaps they know I am around and they can take a rest today. Besides, I did my best to promote it before airing and definitely give my full efforts as I am the female lead."

When mentioning about her having a hoarse voice in the series, Ada expressed her gratitude towards her good friend, Jonathan Chik. She  needed to undergo a throat surgery when filming "The Gem of Life"  series at that time and her voice becomes sore due to insufficient rest. She admitted that she had some reflections after filming the series: "The kids are mature nowadays, a male kid has already shown his love for my elder daughter when studying primary 1. He said he likes her very much and wants to kiss her lips. I only encounter this when studying in primary 3. I told my daughter to put a cross sign and kick the opposite party if it happens again. No one is allowed to touch any of her body part, not even her shoulder except from her own family. She needs to know how to protect herself . Anyway, it is dangerous that she is as pretty as me."

Ada added that her husband, Max Zhang is more paranoid than her. He tells my daughter to reject the opposite sex even on video cam. He is the only man who is allowed to dote on her.

Edited by erict1628