Followers 0
sh33pymd

Moses Chan's role image in "Line Walker 2" is being criticised

9 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal/Ming Pao

0239005fad6ae3d0fefcdb0167ee61a9.jpg

01ebdb9fd41bf283281babf846729be5.jpg

02341685da4900404184c71e9e85488e.jpg

Moses Chan, Priscilla Wong, Louisa Mak, Michael Miu and others attended a were promotion event for Line Walker : The Prelude series on 04 October.  They  announced that the online rating in Mainland China for the series has reached 1000 Million times Moses expressed that they had a  celebrated Mid-Autumn Festival party with his family. After dinner, he took his wife and the three children to see the lanterns at the park.  Mentioning about his role image in the series is being criticised, in particular his hairstyle, Moses said: "I feel slightly deflated, but I have forgiven myself. Hope everybody forgives me too."

1 person likes this

loving this series!! moses' hair is ehhh in the series but its ok. his character is still pretty great

1 person likes this

never watch an eposide cuz feel that the serie is not as good as the 1st one.

you have to stick through the first few episodes, but I like the ending! the lead couple cannot beat charmaine and raymond but this one is not focusing on the love story, its the UC's that matter in this one!

people love to criticize others.......the series was interesting, though I like the original more :P

This isn't like him to cast being evil, the first time for me, maybe it doesn't suit him at all.

I dont think Moses acting decline, I believe TVB script and story are poorly written and manage! They need another TV line to compete with TVB or eles they just dont care!

Just finished watching line walker 2 and I enjoyed the drama series, was good to watch, interesting and entertaining and it also had great casts. I agree with moses, his hair style in the drama was a bit awkward and didnt suit him much, but I think the standard of TVB dramas and the script/story plot have sort of declined and some are not quite interesting to watch compared to previous years of TVB dramas which were good back then.

Why are people criticizing Moses? I enjoyed the drama series, very entertaining!