Followers 0
sh33pymd

Man killed elderly mother then jumped off the building

2 posts in this topic

Source: SCMP/Appledaily/MingPao

(衛永康攝/明報製圖)

1507439609_8453.jpg

1507439161_92af.jpg

An elderly woman was found dead inside a Hong Kong flat on Sunday after a man was reported to have fallen from the same location.

Police said they received a call at 11.59am stating that a man had been found lying on the slope outside Shing On House, Kwai Shing Estate.

The man named Lee, was conscious when he was discovered. He was rushed to Prince Margaret Hospital in Lai Chi Kok.  He told a police officer "I have a lot of pressure looking after the elderly". Lee was thought to have jumped from the 16th floor window and landed on a tree before falling onto a slope in the nearby park.

Officers then went to the flat from which he was believed to have fallen. An old woman was found on the bed. There were blood stains in the bedroom. The woman had cut wound on her head and neck. Her neck was cut so deep that it nearly fell off from her head. She was certified dead at the scene. Police found a cleaver underneath a table. In the trash can, they also found a pair gloves and a mask. 

According to source, 34 years old Lee has been caring for his 77 years old mother who is confined to a wheelchair. Lee was a social worker but gave up his job to look after her mother since his father passed away 7 years ago. It is thought that after Lee has attacked his mother, he then jumped off from the kitchen window. 

I can sympathise with the gentleman.. It is very hard work looking after someone especially if they do not get any help.

Next person will probably be me... I am so stressed out looking after my Dementia mother and I do not know how long I will last too..

1 person likes this