Followers 0
sh33pymd

Miriam Yeung transforms into a "Wonder Woman" in her new MV

2 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal/Ming Pao

5cccf3790ade6837bd6b1fcb6e2eff6a.jpg

5ccc17f40d9c5ad509090f87f3b6dc3d.jpg

5d0ebc7fe876cab1ec060840d4c25a95.jpg

Miriam Yeung is currently filming the MV of her new song " Wonder Woman" . She has been trying out different characters such as playing the role as a wife, mother, actress and singer everyday. She is indeed a wonder woman!

It has been 2 years since Miriam releases new album and she definitely feels excited and nervous . It is her first time singing such song and the whole process makes her feeling unbelievable. The concept of the song comes from the film " Wonder Woman" and Miriam loves the female lead in the movie: "The wonder woman today is no longer a movie and role character but a woman with motivation, patience, determination and it is applicable to the modern women now. Please do not assume I am a wonder woman although I may resemble one in the future." However, Miriam said if the school informs her that her son finishes his class early that day, she will have to pick her son up early, hence playing the role as a mother. After that, she would resume her singer's role. This song expresses everyone's efforts and it is considered a satisfaction despite good or bad.

Oh my gosh, her fashion is so stylish. She is really successful now and hopefully i get to see her new movie.