Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Kate Tsui admits she has mood swings: I get happy and sad easily

6 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal/MingPao

9f0a152704681065419f5eb9f781a41d.jpg

9ed28cc8cbf02036f225881a2271eb02.jpg

Kate Tsui, Ellen Joyce Loo, Janet Ma and her daughter, Kayla Wong attended "The EcoChic Design Award 2017" final competition today. Kate wore a revealing dress to attend this function.

Kate expressed she has been studying a 2 years Master degree course in psychology lately. Kate, the winner of 2014 Miss Hong Kong beauty pageant said she was not aware of the criticisms about 2017 Miss Hong Kong Juliette Louie. Kate emphasized  that she is not qualified to counsel her junior: "I need to fix myself first. I don't have a clue how to handle criticisms as I am busy studying my psychology course. I have mood swings and get happy and sad easily. It took me a few years to adjust myself to the show biz initially. I had so much pressure that and my face looked swollen due to that stress."

Kate Tsui acts pretty well in most of the tvb series.... I haven't seen her act in the most recent tvb series... hopefully she will come back out in the future tvb series...

It took me a while to like Kate but she does really try hard in her roles. I do like her as a person but maybe not much the roles she has been stereotyped into by TVB. I wish her the best and I hope she can get more variety in her film roles.  

Have not seen Kate Tsui in tvb series for a while. I hope she will be back in the future series.

didnt see Kate at TVB drama lately ... is her contract with TVB is over ? I dont really like her acting because it looks too much

i thought she is doing a design course rather than psychology, not sure which is right.