Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Elaine Yiu's had bruises on both arms after filming fighting scenes: It is expected

8 posts in this topic

Source: ASian E-News Portal/Ming Pao

9081d147bd64d711cdfab4bd3c18153b.jpg

907fa140dcba5e04d679a7981c636da6.jpg

908143e00b0e3e77bdb6ccebe87702f7.jpg

Elaine Yiu and Joel Chan were promoting "The Unholy Alliance" series on 13 August. It is her first time to film action scenes and she has bruises on both  arms. Joel says: "It resembles domestic abuse and I really feel for her."

Asked if her boyfriend had bought her any medicated ointment for her bruises, Elaine said: "Nope. It is expected to have bruises after filming fighting scenes. (The ratings record?) I heard that the ratings for the debut was 26 pts when I was in Australia. It is considered okay and the reviews are not bad as well."

Speaking about filming the travel show in Australia, Elaine revealed that Nancy Wu cries easily. Relating to the comments that Paw Hee-ching looks too kind-hearted and does not look convincing when acting as triad boss, Joel said: "Her domineering character comes from her intelligence and not necessary looking like a real villain."

2 people like this

hope the bruises weren't too deep or serious! hope to watch this series soon! 

Elaine Yiu shows very well in her new series, with is action and her skills improve a lot.good Job

her acting skill have improve a lot !!! i really love this serie

Elaine Yiu doing very good at this series. She can be a kung fu star too!

this series is pretty good so far. elaine yiu and joel chan are a super cute couple in this drama

series is good so far.. Elaine and joel make a good cp!

Been watching the unholy alliance drama and so far its pretty good! Elaine has done well with her acting in this series, she has improved a lot, and doing the action/fighting scenes herself shows how much effort/passion she has put into it which is great!