Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Louis Koo sings "The Moon Represents My Heart" in new film: It is not very difficult

5 posts in this topic

Source:

1fe30136a4d7c2011bc52c178fea9e00.jpg

1ff33390e74c019b95e3a25236542959.png

2000b207c306d054a12541f52e8d8180.jpg

Louis Koo has action and sentimental scenes in his new movie "Paradox". He sang Teresa Teng's classic song "The Moon Represents My Heart" in the film with another male actor, Wu Yue. However due to work reason, they only managed to record the song separately in Hong Kong and Beijing.  Louis walked into the recording studio with the reassurance and support  from the film producer and director: "When Paco Wong suggested that I would sing the song with Wu Yue, I agreed immediately. I heard of this song when I was small and it was not very difficult to sing ."

I love that song!But it's rare when you hear it sing from a male voice. Still Teresa's is better

wow i didnt hear him sing for a very long time, its nice hearing him singing it 

i guess its different to hear a male version of this song. so not bad. definitely nice to hear him sing.

He is not very good at singing this song, it's a bit perculiar.  Teresa still sang it better