"Untraceable Evidence" : 20 years reunion

20 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal/Ming Pao

b79b2cce90f5082e87663edf0d1d237b.jpg

b7cb1b03dc2d86692e883c3dce8bca35.jpg

b7b17b72f6cdf6306d87722693dd8bc3.jpg

b7ad3c12035e11c597736c4e25c2c4bd.jpg

b7bbfe2f039867fe45bc698bb18524ee.jpg

It is rare to have a reunion in showbiz after 20 years. The cast and production team of "Untraceable Evidence"  series which was filmed 20 years ago just did it. On 03 August, the cast team included Bowie Lam, Flora Chan, Margaret Chung, Lee San San, Maggie Chan, Hawick Lau, Alannah Ong, Derek Kok, Lau Kong , Joyce Chen, Esther Wan, Deno Cheung and others were present at the gathering.

San San looked lively, she left an emotional message on Weibo at midnight: "20 years can be described as occupying halfway of a person's life and the gathering tonight makes me most lively in the past 5 years. Thank you to everybody and it transforms me into a lively child. Thank you for giving me beautiful memory and I love this team. Good dreams to everybody!" Maggie also left a message on Weibo : "It is a rare gathering and let us unite always!"

Twenty years and some of these actors have barely aged.

Wow!!  good to see some old actor/actress.  They hardly change that a good sign.

It is rare to see a reunion of all the cast members in a drama. I am glad they are all in touch all these years. So happy to see all these wonderful stars together

1 person likes this

amazing !!! that its hard to experiences and see each other in 20 years 

it is so cool seeing this

a classic for sure! maybe I'll rewatch it soon

its so nice to see a reunion of the cast, so rare but such a lovely sight to see great comradery among cast and crew, especially after 20 years. makes me want to rewatch this series.

1 person likes this

oh, wow, nice. How nostalgic - I remember watching the series years ago!!

wow after twenty years. great reunion for all.

Everyone aged very well. You don't really hear a reunion for TVB shows. It is good to know that they are still in touch.

Wow, it's great to see all these actors again! Some of them really aged nicely..

This is really unbelieving. After 20 years, they can still get together as true friends.

Wow, amazing they gathered all of them to meet up. Suddenly itching to rewatch Untraceable Evidence now. haha

I remember the first one like it was yesterday.  Hope the 2nd is as good as the first.

Great to see all of them back together for a reunion after so many years! It will be great if they can have another drama with the same cast!

it's very long time and good to have such reunion with all present .... waiting anxiously for the drama !!

it is nice to see all the cast and crew in this show... I can't wait to watch this drama and I think this drama would be very interesting to watch....

one of the best dramas in the 1990s. I watched it so many times yet it is still scary to me LOL

wow, 20 years is a huge milestone in the entertainment industry. It's nice to see that everyone made time to gather. It would be nice to see them on collaborate once more.

Amazing!!! Cannot believe it been twenty years. Time fly!!!