Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Descendants Of The Sun couple Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo announce Oct 31 wedding date

6 posts in this topic

Source: The Straits Times/ Youtube/The Philippine  Star/Soompi

descendants-of-the-sun_signal.jpg

A television still from Descendants of the Sun.

Song Joong Ki (left) and Song Hye Kyo (right) at the press conference in Hong Kong for the new K-drama Descendants Of The Sun.

song-hye-kyo-song-joong-ki.jpg

As recently as last month, the companies representing the stars of the hit Korean show had denied reports that the two were dating. On Wednesday, the agencies were quoted as saying by Yonhap News Agency: “The situation demanded caution as marriage is a joining of not just two people but of two families.” 

UAA quickly denied rumours that Song Hye Kyo is pregnant. It said she would continue to work after marriage. However, she will take "a while" off to prepare for the wedding, it added.

Following the announcement, attention turned towards a luxury home that Soong Joong Ki bought in January, which may be the couple’s new address.

The actor, who currently lives with his parents in Seocho-dong in southern Seoul, bought the two-storey house with a basement in the wealthy neighbourhood of Itawon-dong for 10 billion won (S$12million), said The Korea Herald. 

Descendants Of The Sun shot him to superstardom last year. In March last year, before the show’s finale aired, rumours of an off-screen romance spread like wildfire after he was spotted dining with his co-star in New York City. But the two rebutted the rumours. Last month, they also denied reports that they had gone to Bali together.

Song Hye Kyo rose to fame in 2000, in the drama Autumn In My Heart. Before Song Joong Ki, she dated two other co-stars, Lee Byung Hun (All In, 2003) and Hyun Bin (The World That They Live In, 2008). In an interview with W Korea magazine this year, she said: “I devote myself fully to a relationship and never turn back when it is over. Even if you love your boyfriend so much, when you break up, he becomes no better than Mr Kim next door. Mr Kim next door can at least come by and help.”

Congrats to them. They make a really cute couple.

OMG congrat to the both of them!!! I love them both so glad the news is true that they was dating and now getting married.

OMG congratulations, they are really cute couple, I love them both and love The Descendants of the Sun 

Congratulations to this couple! Can't believe they're really together~~~

Good news for me as a fan of Song Song couple ~~

Hope that everything will going smoothly to their wedding date...