sh33pymd

Tavia Yeung returns to TVB to film "At the Threshold of an Era Again” series and will play the role as Roger Kwok's wife

33 posts in this topic

Source: ASian E-News Portal/MingPao

7c66c237032315d66e327dc97b11b62f.jpg

Tavia Yeung, Roger Kwok, Frankie Lam, Pakho Chau, Niki Chow and Linda Chung are currently filming TVB new series "At the Threshold of an Era Again”. The film producer is the same as "My Unfair Lady", Kwan Shu-ming. Tavia left TVB at the beginning of this year to participate in stage play. She was unmoved when TVB approached her before. Finally, this time, Tavia agreed as the series is a collaboration between TVB and iQIYI.COM and will be broadcast in China as well.

As the company requests to keep the series information confidential, Tavia expresses it is a good news to film "At the Threshold of an Era Again” series. According to Ming Pao, "At the Threshold of an Era Again” series is based on financial industry theme and the location shooting will take place in Canada and Prague. Tavia and Roger will play a married couple in the series. Incidentally, when "Threshold of an Era" series was aired 18 years ago, Tavia was still a new comer.

1 person likes this

Good to hear some TVB actors and actresses come back to film again for TVB series.

its good to hear TaviaYeung back again and collaborate wth ROger Kwok in the Era series.Luv it

Good to hear that she is back. can't wait for this new drama to be out. loved the original. hopefully the sequel gonna be as nice. 

I miss Tavia. Looking forward to this drama.

Loved the old At the Threshold of an Era.  Let's hope they do right by it and make it great again.

ooh, intresting - looking forward to seeing Tavia in a series again!

Good cast and good drama :D

It will be good to see Tavia on TVB again.  I have missed her.  I have missed Him too.  Hopefully he will come back and do a series as well..

looking forward to this drama....the casts are strong...

It would be good to see Tavia again. Missing all the good actresses/actors in TVB.

Have missed watching Tavia on the tv screens. Can't wait to see her again.