Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Grace Wong announced : I am finally Mrs. Cheong now!

21 posts in this topic

Source: MingPao

Translated by sh33pymd@http://asianeu.net/forums

41287edddf272edc4c5c18c6864ae46a.jpg

412a540cf79bc53e7d51c9273a361639.jpg

12f2e6a109511b92427cdbf6c2388c26.jpg

41308c42004114f9733cce876049c40c.jpg

412c9643df4d2f855c4c17a1d748c814.jpg

12f5c2dce35dc59585c3d2a80610c93f.jpg

412ea731d2169f27a3e92b96df8e7bbe.jpg

31 years old Grace Wong and her foreign boyfriend Daniel got married on June 11 in New York after dating for over 11 years. The day after the wedding, she posted in the social media, announcing she is now Mrs. Cheong.

Grace left a message, saying "Daniel and I got married yesterday, that is June 11, cool, haha! I am very happy. My bridesmaids including Linda Chung, Leanne Li, Hiromi Wada and Janice Vidal etc all helped to put on my traditional chinese wedding gown. we also served tea to our parents. Although Linda was my maid of honor, she also acted as my "Bridal Attendant" as I didn't have one." Grace's bridesmaids composed a song, they sang it in rap form to congratulate the couple. Grace said "They were so sweet, they prepared the song and "rap" it in sweet lyrics for me and my husband".

Grace pointed out that the process of the wedding ceremony touched her and the guests so much that some of her guests were in tears. The newly wed were very happy and Grace said: 'I am very happy, I am finally Mrs. Cheong now, see you on the 11th next month, I am very blessed and full of happiness."

3 people like this

congratulation!!!! so happy for her !!! Hope she and her husband lived happily  

Congrats to Grace and her new hubby. Wishing them a lifetime of happiness.

congrats to her! beautiful gown too! was surprised that didn't see a few of the other girls for bridesmaid though!

her dress is BEAUTIFUL! so sexy haha and wow, 11 years! 

Congrats to Grace and her husband. Her wedding dress is very pretty/sexy. :)

congratulations to the both of them! she looked great in her wedding dress and happy to see that she is close with other tvb actresses!

congratulation to Grace and her husband.. I wish them all the best for their future.

Wow...congrats to Grace and her husband. Best wishes to the happy couple.

11 years dating and now married.  This has to be true love.  Next up, parenthood.

Congratulations Grace!  Wow, the two of them have been dating since they were pretty young.

wow......she's so beautiful wth the gown. Happy Wedding for Grace and hubby.

Congratulation to Grace and her husband!!!! She is so beautiful with her wedding dress and it is so sexy!!!

Wow can't imagine dating for over 11 years - good luck to the happily married couple

Congratulations to Grace! It looked like she had a great group of girlfriends helping her out too!

congratz grace! lovely to see you married =) all the best!

I will like to hear the bridesmaid song compose for her wedding. Wish her all the happiness!

wow! they dated for so long! glad they are finally married and starting the next chapter. congrats!! she is so beautiful in her photos

Congratulations to Grace! I wish her a happy marriage and the start to a wonderful new family. 

Congrats to Grace! Wish them a happy marriage. Their wedding photos looks stunning! 

Congratulations to Grace!! So happy for her to marry her boyfriend of 11 years...best wishes for a happy blissful marriage