sh33pymd

Kevin Cheng is "married" but the bride is not Grace Chan

6 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal/MingPao

a27d3156d53333d919c862cdd88f4fea.jpg

a272d608d6e900fcbe7cbe39ef644e35.jpg

a2893609cfb0d3b205c614805ec3236c.jpg

a298d850b3533c335474d1eb753671ff.jpg

Kevin Cheng is turning 48 years old and is finally getting married, but the bride is not Grace Chan, but Tian Liang instead. The "wedding" photos are exposed and Kevin disguises as the bride and is married to Tian Liang, and it scares the fans as a result.

Deric Wan, Kevin and Tian Liang are filming episode 3 of Chinese reality show, Hao Yun Lu Xing Tuan (好運旅行團).  Tian Liang emerges as the winner when testing their knowledge of the local culture and stamina. As he assumes he will have a beautiful bride, but it turns out to be Kevin instead. Tian Liang is shocked and points Kevin as "devil", and it makes everyone laugh immediately.

Haha, this is so funny and the pictures look so hilarious too. 

lol when i read the topic title, i really thought he got married. cute couple haha

After so many years in the entertainment world Kevin would have encountered countless number of beautiful ladies of different traits.There ought to a certain lady who would have the required qualities.On a serious note, at the age of 48 and single one would assume that his requirements are of very high standard.Otherwise it might send a wrong message.

Very catchy headline that draws attention. Good amount of laughter for the audience.

wow this is funny !!! cant wait to see where i can see this ...