Followers 0
sh33pymd

Guess who is this? Raymond Lam disguises as monkey king successfully

15 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal/MingPao

74c7ac29ca6e20de68f04681c5cb59ec.jpg

74d297e90a1a5ae7a4cc20bf59021ede.jpg

74ed068d0cd4f650bfa373ba8e1c9a96.jpg

Raymond Lam has been busy filming a Chinese drama  "The Legends of Monkey King" in the mainland. His role image is exposed for the first time. The make-up artist disguises Raymond into another person completely and his fans fail to recognise him. As the weather temperature is around 30 degrees Celsius and he is wearing heavy costume, Raymond keeps using the fan during the break to prevent the make-up from melting: "I am not monkey god but monkey only. It is more darker, cruel and I feel I am crazy when filming it."

We shall wait and see if this role can be handled by Raymond as good as Dicky Cheung. Not being mean, but there will always be comparison when it comes to similar character.

2 people like this

Wow! Another Monkey King drama. I hope it's good and his acting has improved :)

Cant wait to watch this drama. Hopefully, this is as good as the previous Monkey King.

Seems like an interesting drama

Dicky Cheung was great.  Let's hope Raymond is just as good.  Great makeup work there.

another remake of this classic...it's hard to imagine anyone doing it better than Dicky...he was much younger when he did this role and I have a feeling Raymond, as good as he is, probably can't pull off that full out playful spirit of him.

So is Raymond the monkey king or not...the article was not clear...

I can't wait for this movie to come out. Hopefully, Raymond can pull it off as Monkey King; although, he looks a little weird in that costume compared to the one Dicky wore...

omg !!! that Raymond Lam!!! It didnt really look like him !!

cant wait to see his acting again miss him

I liked the original Monkey King and look forward to seeing this remake.  Hopefully Raymond will do well.

Not very handsome now. It kind of scary! I'm a little bit bored of the Monkey king stuff.

so many actor(s) been taken the role of monkey king BUT of course each of them have their own personalities though ........ thus i think it is hard to say which are the best among them ??

wow so many remakes.. and movie versions lately. hopefully it will be good though.

Movie artists who played the role of monkey are general medium size(Dicky for example is 5ft7in). i have not seen a big size monkey. Hope this large size monkey is as agile as the smaller ones.