Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Charmaine Sheh does not feel lonely to celebrate her 42th years old birthday

7 posts in this topic

Source: Ming Pao

Translated by R.E.D@

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

charmaine.jpg

dc4f029e9b1c9ae1a617aca46549a360.jpg

Today (28th May) is 42 years old Charmaine Sheh's birthday.  Recently, she has been receiving lots of flowers and presents for her birthday already. Two days ago, her good friends such as Angela Tong, Sherming Yiu, Toby Leung and Margaret Chung etc celebrated her forth coming birthday.  Charmaine was so touched that she left a message in social media : "Girlfriends will make you laugh so hard you snort (in a nice restaurant), hold you when you hurt, and always seem to know just when you need them the most. So glad to have you girls on my birthday......"

2 people like this

Happy birthday to Charmaine. I can't believe she's in her 40s already.

Wow.  She in her 40s.  Time sure fly by fast...  I remember watching her when she just a newbie....

Wow.. She already 42 year olds.  She look good or should I said the make up that she paying for worth it.  Anyway Happy belated birthday....

Wow, she's 42 years old but that's okay, she still looks young though. Happy birthday Charmaine

Happy birthday Charmaine :) All you need is great galfriends to spend a special day with you...!!!

Happy Birthday to Charmaine. She's really looking fabulous at 42 as I thought she's much younger than that :)