Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Jessica Hsuan wishes to film series with Louis Koo again

14 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal

0f84d473efb8cd59bdf88a3ec291df5e.jpg

Jessica Hsuan's  popularity has soared after filming "My Unfair Lady" series. However, she denies about her salary has risen thrice: "Many people approach me recently about my salary increases, yes, I have a salary increase but I have no idea how many times. I am happy to film the series."

Mentioning about TVB inviting many old artists to film series recently, Jessica replies it is good and she agrees to film TVB series this time as the filming method is different: "Many people ask if I will film TVB series again as it depends on the script, quality, opponent and the team decision. (Who do you want to act with again?) Louis Koo but I believe it is a slim chance. (Rumoured that Louis wanted to woo Natalie Tong ?) It is normal for Louis to look for young filming partner."

Hope to see Jessica and Louis collaborate again in dramas! They certainly make a great couple!

It would be really good to see them both back on the screen together again for sure!

I have been watching their old series and it's so good. It would be nice to see them film again 

I would like to see Jessica and Louis film a drama together. Hopefully they will have a happy ending. Love their chemistry. But it is a slim chance since Louis is so busy with his movies filming. It would be totally awesome if that happens. Bring back Bowie and Flora as well. Those are classic pairings.

I would like to see to Jessica and Louis in a TVB series. It will be something new and refreshing to watch.

a step in the past is my all time favourite, but i think Louis won't act in TV series again? maybe collaborate in a movie is also great!

I really liked them together. They have a very good chemistry!

Would be great if jessica hsuan and louis koo were in a series together again, they were great acting together and its been way too long!

If Jessica and Louis can film a drama together, that will be a great news for the fans!!! Although we wish but the chance is little:(

yasss! please!! it would so awesome if they could film another drama together. cray cray!!

How wonderful if TVB can come up with a superb script to extract both of them back.

Oh please make it happen.... I've watched dif so many times. 

that would be great to see them work on another project together again!