Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

My Unfair Lady series: Samantha Ko is scolded by netizens for being cheap and evil

20 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal/MingPao

4cda3531b87ef0b60451a905b9ccbec2.jpg

4cd785d8f8282f42f41bd123417d7ce6.jpg

4cd8fe8a0fdd77637ff295fa436714c5.jpg

The reconciliation between Frankie Lam and Jessica Hsuan stir the jealousy of Samantha Ko in "My Unfair Lady" series. Samantha cried complaining Frankie has been sexually harassing her during the press conference. The netizens feel it is unfair to him. They also scold Samantha for being cheap and evil but praise her improvements in her acting skills.

1 person likes this

This drama is good and hope Jessica and Frankie have a good ending together! Samantha is good as well in her bad role! Hope there will be a sequel for this drama!

Posted (edited)

I can't wait to watch this drama.. I heard the rating of this drama is pretty high... the scenes looks pretty interesting to watch.... it must be a good drama to watch...

Edited by eystsui

Samantha and the rest of the supporting cast like Vincent, Chris and Natalie all did a great job. However, the male lead Frankie's character and acting is a little bland.

Didnt Jessica complain about her not being good, i guess the complaining did help her improve

um.............people do realise that this is all a show right and it's not real right??

It's good that Samantha Ko is playing a different role but shouldn't be scolded for it. If it wasn't her then it will be another actress because that's what the script calls for. People need to get a grip.

1 person likes this

I don't understand.  Why is the audience or netizens scolding or criticizing Samantha Ko for her acting out her character on the Drama's script?  Doesn't that mean she is doing good acting to be an evil character? Are people just complaining about anything now?

1 person likes this

oh people, that is just her character in the drama/series. Netizens just like to complain and criticize. 

haven watch this drama but will definitely watch soon...think it will be nice cos got xuan xuan...

Netizens are human and they all will respond according to     their natural feelings/emotions which are either for or against. Whatever the reactions from the public Sam should look at the criticisms on the positive side and take these criticisms as good testimony that you have  hidden acting talents and that you have performed well in your role.

1 person likes this

Love Jessica !! Very good acting!!

Woww.....netizens complain Samantha KO, that good point, she did a good role in her villain parts. Improving career as well

Samantha is becoming a better actor now, much better than when she first started. Hopefully she will continue her success in the acting career. 

I'm currently watching this drama and even though Samantha's role is a villain, she is doing a very good job.  Love this drama especially with Jessica returning to TVB.  Miss watching her so much.

Good drama with so many cast members. Tough to be the villain compared to her roles of past dramas.

I believe she just doing her role. Its not her faults she just doing her roles

Samantha Ko does a decent job. Can't stand Frankie Lam though.

She played her role really well...but even without saying a single thing...she gives off a very distinct mistress aura.

i like to watch Samantha Ko, my favourite actress.