Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Evergreen Mak returns to TVB and it is unrelated to money

15 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal/Mingpao

news7.jpg

bkn-20170514021742658-0514_00862_001_02b.jpg?20170514020650

Evergreen Mak  accepted an interview at the radio station the other day. When asked if TVB Executive, Sandy Yu has invited him back to host the show ( Family affairs ) leaving he left TVB only 6 months ago, he described TVB resembles a maiden home and he remains devoted to it. Asking about the reason for his return, Evergreen said: "I am not unhappy when I left TVB 6 months ago, at the time,I wanted  to venture outside only. Earlier, when Sandy invited me to host the show, I feel nitty gritty family affairs can cause barriers in the society. Artists have the responsibility towards the society and I hope everyone will start from the family after watching the show. (Your salary in TVB is higher now?) China is definitely higher as the market in Hong Kong cannot give too high but I am already happy with some pay rise. I feel the company treasures us if we give more respect. (Feel the changes is too fast as you return quickly?) I have mentioned that I am on stand-by and it is considered a maiden home. Frankie Lam and I joined TVB in 1987 and he has left TVB a few times. (Filming series again?) It depends on the script and opportunity."

Evergreen will host the show with Elena Kong, Joyce Tang will be invited as guest. The show has 15 episodes.

2 people like this

it is good that evergreen mak had return back to TVB.. I haven't seen him acting in the most recent tvb series.. wish him all the best in his career in TVB...

Wow I didnt even know he left tvb. glad he is back 

i miss him !!! I'm glad he return he is returning to TVB !!!

Looking forward to see him in drama 

It's awesome that he's coming back! I wish he get more recognition too!

darn. didn't know he left. i really enjoyed watching him though. maybe a good script will bring him back!!

Good to have him back. Haven't been that many good dramas in months.

I didn't even know he left tvb, but at least it is good to see him again.

Posted (edited)

great to see him back to TVB since many  of those long serving actors and actresses been leaving for greener pastures lol

i think the rating of TVB not encouraging since viewers have shift to drama from mainland and korean though

Edited by Lucky_09

I like him a lot! I enjoy to watch his show and glad he is returning to TVB ! I believe TVB should pay him more!

I didn't even knew he left, I hadn't follow any HK/TVB news in awhile. Glad to hear he is back, so many actors are leaving to make more money in mainland but a lot do come back.

Oh I didn't even know he left but it's good to see him back.  I like his acting.

I thought he was still with them, hope to see his series soon!

I didn't even know he left. It's good to see him coming back to TVB, even if it's only for a few series.

Posted (edited)

Venturing 'outside' is definitely a great idea. One must realise that it a real jungle in the 'outside' and in order to succeed it will be a feat without the proper connections. There is no place  like home. 

Edited by agric01