sh33pymd

William So becomes a father at 49

37 posts in this topic

Source: toggle.com/MingPao/Appledaily

yong-kang.jpg

a83142f9a91496d7769bc9a49d2e8a60.jpg

a8317ecb0fbaba025443e695d90fbf85.jpg

a83131529862b7d47f39bfc2a9d62a80.jpg

On Monday (March 20), William’s wife, designer Anita Fung, was accompanied into the delivery suite by Hong Kong actor Dicky Cheung and his wife, Jess Zhang. "They were so busy, they only had time to look at the birthing video in the middle of the night, as Anita had given at 9pm" said Dicky during a phone interview. “William helped to cut the baby’s umbilical cord, the sight was so touching,” Dicky added. The baby's birth weigh was 6.11lbs, he was delivered by c-section. William's mother named the baby "Jazz" as his father loved jazz music when he was alive.

In a statement to the press, William said: “Thank you for your concern! Yes, I’ve become a dad! Both mother and son are well, and the baby’s so cute! As a first-time dad, I feel very very touched and happy, of course.” He even poked fun at himself, revealing that he was quite flustered as well. The actor-singer then asked for everyone to give him some time to “settle down,” and promised to share his joy with everyone.

News that William had become a dad was revealed when composer Mark Lui, accidentally let slip that William had already become a dad at a promotional event yesterday. William tied the knot with Anita in 2014, after divorcing his first wife in 2003.

Edited by R.E.D
1 person likes this

I wonder why Dicky became the spokesperson for William...I know they are close but what about Andy Hui and that other guy....don't remember his name....

Kakakka, so funny baby's name So Jue Shi. Baby: Can I have a nicer name please :)

Never to late to be a dad. Congrats to William and the addition to his family

Congrats to William and his wife on their new bundle of joy. He's adorable.

Congrats william so .. bb look cute wor... :) and thanks to the wife also lor...

oh wow... congratulations!

Baby looks cute.

so, boy or girl? Not that it matters, as long as he/she's healthy. :)

Congrats to him being a dad. I forgot he is married already

congratulations to him and he will be one good dad as he is excited to have the child in the family

wow, that's quite the advanced age at which to become a parent, but good for him, congratulations to the happy couple that they have a cute and sweet new baby to play with now

congratulations to william so...a happy dad face all over his face

congrats to william! all these years he deserves all the happiness the new baby can bring

Congratulations to William So and his family with the arrival of his new baby :)

Although it is normally considered too late fur ordinary people to have a baby at this age perhaps it is acceptable for special cases like William So's. It is a beautiful baby and congratulations to the happy couple.

congratulations on being a dad!! a complete happy family indeed

That is great news. Congrats to him!! I wish him the very very best in the future!

it's rather late for him to have a child at 50. congratulations to the couple. wish the baby a healthy life.

Congratulations to William and Anita. There are well matching couple and now they have a lovely B in their life.

Congratulations to William and his wife. He's on the older side for being a new dad but nowadays it doesn't matter. People live longer so I'm sure he will be fine.

wow!! congrats!! its never too late to be a dad. this is so exciting for a first time!

congratulation to him. Being a father is the best feeling in the world.