Followers 0
sh33pymd

Hacken Lee and Vivian Chow work together again after 25 years

18 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal/Mingpao

29e9a10cf41c90c811c00041eb002006.jpg

29d1a4679fb00e8affafd980ac6f857f.jpg

29ec05c2ee264d8d7a3da819b5975e29.jpg

Hacken Lee invited his good friend Vivian Chow to play the main female lead in his new MV "C3PO". Hacken told reporter "The first two sentences of the lyrics describe the pure white dress of a Princess. This is what makes me approach my good friend Vivian Chow immediately."

However, Hacken dared not contact Vivian directly "I was afraid she may turn me down, and I wouldn't know what to do then. But she agreed immediately when my assistant asked her on my behalf." Vivian said "I am very happy that Hacken still remembers me and I happen to have some spare time. I agreed immediately because I am still in good shape. I didn't gain much weight during the Chinese New Year." Hacken and Vivian first collaborated in 1992 for the MV "Thousands of Love in one".

Aw ... so happy to see these two collaborate again! My goodness Vivian looks so beautiful ... not a day over 18! Can't wait to see them again!

Not right . She look older as time passed .Make up cover up BUT she still look pretty

Cheer

Wait what cream does she use. She is age hacking. besides that she is still so pretty

Vivian still looks beautiful and young. But she seems to look tired in the pictures though.

Vivian Chow never seems to age. I can't believe she's been in the business for over 25 years.

OMG! Vivian still looks so beautiful and pretty. I believe a lot of girls would like to learn from her about this!

wow the never ageing vivian chow! respect to her! wish them the best for their collaboration =)

Great to see them work together again after such a long time! Vivian remains elegant and class! Can't wait to see the MV out soon!

This is amazing news! She still looks so young too. It's amazing...

Whoever said that Vivian still looks young is lying...look at her eyes and you could tell she is not young anymore.

I'll have to go find the song(s) they've worked on together. i don't remember that they have done one/few together!

She's really beautiful and he's a good singer. Can't wait to watch the series.

She looks a bit different from her younger days. Your looks can still change as you age. yeah, I agree she does look pretty still, at this age.

Edited by qwerty74_lee

Man what have she done to herself. She look soooo old and pale. Anyway it good to see some old folk the new generation doesn't seem like they know what they doing.

wow that is a surprise to see after all these years that hacken and vivian would collaborate!

wow vivian looks almost the same, really age proof

Vivian Chow still looks amazing after all these years.

She was my favorite idols back in they days.