sh33pymd

90s Pop Singer Tommy Page Commits Suicide at 46

12 posts in this topic

Source: Mailonline/Appledaily

06ec1p1.jpg

06ec1p5.jpg

06ec1p4.jpg

06ec1p3.jpg

The singer, best known for his 1990 hit "I’ll Be Your Everything", was found dead of an apparent suicide in New York on Friday, Billboard reports. He is survived by his husband Charlie and their three children.

According to a Facebook post by journalist Michael Musto, which has since been taken down, Tommy had been battling depression. The New Jersey born star once toured with New Kids On The Block and co-wrote his number one hit I'll Be Your Everything with band members Jordan Knight and Danny Wood.

Tommy later pursued a career as a music executive but continued to record nine studio albums and carried on touring. While working for Warner Bros./Reprise Records the star helped shape the careers of artists including Michael Buble, Alanis Morissette, Josh Groban, David Foster and Green Day.

In 2011 he joined Billboard as associate publisher and promoted to publisher the following year. 'We are all morning the loss of our friend and colleague Tommy Page,' Billboard Entertainment Group President John Amato said in a statement. 'He was a magnetic soul and a true entertainer. Our thoughts are with his family.'

Tommy was a frequent visitor to Hong Kong, in 1992, he did an MV and sang "I'm Always Dreaming Of You" with Sally Yeh. When his death was announced, reporter contacted Sally Yeh. Sally said "I am deeply upset . May he rest in peace. I treasure every moment we worked together. He was kind and sincere. His bright and sunny smile was from his heart. He is in heaven now. He will be a sweet angel. I send my condolences to his family, and I will remember him forever."

Its a pity, his songs are pretty nice and entertaining. May your wrong doings be forgiven.

How sad. May he rest in peace. My condolences to his loved ones.

So shock to hear about the death of Tommy Page. My condolences to his family and may he rest in peace.

that's so sad. condolences to his family. may he rest in peace.

This is a shocker! He was a great singer with a great voice. May he rest in peace.

CONDOLENCES TO HIS FAMILY AND LOVED ONES. MAY HE REST IN PEACE.

Wow, that's really sad. Alot of celebrity cannot handle the high and low of fame. Once they get the high, They mus constantly have it or they'll become suicidal . My prayer to the family.

wow! really sad. Our to his family. Show biz is really a killer.

So sad.... :(

RIP Tommy Page... idol singer in 90's

This is really sad news. Tommy page is one of my favorite singer. His songs are very simple but has lots of melody unlike those of recent times. 

Tommy will be missed.  I grew up in the 90s and him and he likes of New Kids on the Block brought joy to many people.  R.I.P. Tommy Page.