Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Kristal Tin suffered tremendous stress filming new series "Destination Nowhere" : I used to grind my teeth while sleeping

24 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal/Mingpao

1486804270752_43328DD76BB59F3D43D604762723C5B8.jpg

1486804349470_8D8D5EEE044E7D2604CF6FEE767F431D.jpg

1486804315774_27830A2A8CF3881EF72283B5A06F9660.jpg

Kristal Tin, Kevin Cheng, James Ng and others were promoting TVB new series"Destination Nowhere" on 11 February. When asked if there was any unforgettable memory during filming: Kevin replied "We failed to film one scene for many days as it was raining continuously. It rained whenever we went up to the roof top." Kristal admitted she suffered tremendous stress while filming this series: "I gound my teeth when sleeping and that woke me up as a result. I felt quite scared. I am glad that is over now."

Kevin bought seafood products to visit his girlfriend's house during Lunar New Year: "It is basic courtesy and we have reunion dinner together. (Celebrating Lantern Festival together?) Nope. I need to rehearse while she needs to film series."

Have not really watch this series but hear it isn't as good as expected it to be

Cry trial acting is good, but her roles seemed to be same type of roles since her atv days.

i wonder when will kevin get married. really got to find this show and watch it