Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Kristal Tin suffered tremendous stress filming new series "Destination Nowhere" : I used to grind my teeth while sleeping

24 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal/Mingpao

1486804270752_43328DD76BB59F3D43D604762723C5B8.jpg

1486804349470_8D8D5EEE044E7D2604CF6FEE767F431D.jpg

1486804315774_27830A2A8CF3881EF72283B5A06F9660.jpg

Kristal Tin, Kevin Cheng, James Ng and others were promoting TVB new series"Destination Nowhere" on 11 February. When asked if there was any unforgettable memory during filming: Kevin replied "We failed to film one scene for many days as it was raining continuously. It rained whenever we went up to the roof top." Kristal admitted she suffered tremendous stress while filming this series: "I gound my teeth when sleeping and that woke me up as a result. I felt quite scared. I am glad that is over now."

Kevin bought seafood products to visit his girlfriend's house during Lunar New Year: "It is basic courtesy and we have reunion dinner together. (Celebrating Lantern Festival together?) Nope. I need to rehearse while she needs to film series."

Love kristal and kevin. Glad to see them act together, very refreshing to see quality actors who are at par acting. not sure why it has to always drag grace into the news but i guess there's entertainment value. wonder what this series is about. thanks for sharing!

This series should be under the thriller and mystery, fill with lots of uncertainties :)

So far the beginning is relaxing and humorous but I can sense the dark coming.

I wonder what story is this.

Must be good if it's stressing the actors and actresses.

But hope everyone is ok though.

Haven't watched series for a long time... need to get up-to-date. :)

Wow this mu first time seeing them in series together!!

Im interesting in watching this series!!

Hope she takes care of her health. She tends to get strong roles which probably contributes to the stress as well

kristal needs to take care of her health. Hope she is not feeling so stress now that she finished filming

I really hope so as I have not started on this series although I do like Kevin CHeng but him and Grace

do they really matches half her age ? Then who again are we to comment

She must be really scare if she grind her teeth while sleeping Probably she was in some scene that really left an impression on her

hmm...wonder what part of the series has Kristal so stressed. Can't wait to see this series.

hhmm, kevin cheng seems to have aged a bit, looks like he might have put on a bit of weight. the face seems a bit fuller. but i guess that is normal, he is surprisingly older than he looks and still keeps pretty well for his age i suppose haha

whoa, that sounds terrible. But watching the series, her acting in this is amazing.

The real cause of teeth grinding while asleep (which is a passing phase) is unknown but could be attributed to stress and anxiety. Periods of stress and anxiety are normal in any profession. Nevertheless this shows that she is serious in her work and she has improved in her acting by leaps and bounds.

Stories goes welll. Kristal have a nice characters and fit inside the series.Love it

hope she overcomes this stress after the completion of this series.

Grind teeth usually one of the sign that you are stress. Relax a bit, drink lemon tea and warm milk to calm you down. You should sleep well =)

Love this drama, it's so much different from other TVB dramas

Her scenes were all so intense! She must've put her body into a lot of physical and mental stress to force the emotions. I hope she gets an award for this role.

she did well in the series. don't know why she was so stressed

I used to grind my teeth due to stress. My dentist told me to bit down some something soft when I feel stressed, like an icy pole stick.