Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Esther Kwan may consider a comeback depending on a good script

41 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal/MingPao/On.cc

cf409f0caa36e3a6bac3da3b000123c7.jpg

bkn-20170211153457320-0211_00862_001_04b.jpg

Esther Kwan attended an event at Tseung Kwan O last saturday. She demostrated Tai Ji in front of a group of senior citizens. The host, Louis Yuen cracked many jokes and it made the whole atmosphere very lively. Esther said during an interview "I wish for good health in the Year of the Rooster. I stayed at home during Lunar New Year as I hurt my waist. It was an old injury and I got a cold after that too. It turns out that the virus attacks the weakest part of the body and it attacked my waist as a result."

When mentioned that she failed to tell her husband Nick Cheung that she was in hospital as he was shooting a new film abroad, Esther said "I didn't want to worry him. I was hospitalised for 3 days and the doctor told me to go easy and move slowly. I am impatient and must learn to do things slowly. (Your daughter resembles you?) She does it slowly but I always tell her to do it quickly. I will not rush her this time."

Speaking about the audiences called her "Ngor Jeh", her character from TVB’s popular series "Armed Reaction", Esther was asked if she would be interested to make a comeback to the small screen, she replied "It depends, I am open to making a comeback, but it would have to depend on the script. ((Did TVB approach you?), nope, but I need to treat myself as a newcomer if filming series again. It has been many years since I appeared on screen. Anyway, I am not free for the next few months as Nick will be filming a new movie and I have to look after the family as well. (Does he mind you film series again?) We will have to discuss that issue when it arises"

Awh, it would be great if Esther would film for TVB again. Miss her so much!

Hope to see Esther back on the dramas again! She is a great actress and really miss watching her!

Please come back esther. Another Armed Reaction would be amazing

omg. i will always remember her in armed reaction. i loved that whole series.

well it has been a long time since she has been in any tvb series and i guess they would be looking to get more artistes since so many left to go make money with mainland productions. maybe she will come back

she should comeback on TVB series as there is no more nice actress or actor these days - and storyline is same old as compared to Kdrama

esther can think of comeback....many people miss her onscreen

Cool, cant come soon enough.

She my all time favorite actress from TVB :)

Hope there will be a good script for her so she could come back. Love her series, so funny!

its been so long since Esther was in a drama, would be a good comeback if she has a good script and be able to film a good tvb drama

Esther is a good actress. Hope she will film TVB series again.

miss her ... the last one its with her and Bobby

if you come back i will watch so far there nothing good in TVB

Miss Esther so much, wish she could come back soon!

Seem like so many past actors and actresses are thinking of coming back to TVB for a series or two.

Actually in the last show she came back to TVB to film with Bobby Au Yuen it was not very good.

shes a really good acteess, i hope she comes back. would love to watch her again

I would love to see Esther again. Hope TVB has a good script to draw her back into acting.

Woooo, this will be great if she really come back and film again. Looking forward for this.

I'd love to see her on tv again.. she's a good actress... surely hope that she'll get an offer with an interesting script from the big station..

Hope she will do more series soon or in the near future