Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

TVB Star Awards Malaysia 2016: Ruco Chan and Nancy Wu won TV King and TV Queen awards

43 posts in this topic

Source: ASian E-News Portal/MingPao

1480173680765_205D101FB8ADF6AF451885C0DD8498BF.jpg

1480242411082_5ABE216D125EEFB02627C5DD76B6B604.jpg

1480242233086_6BB4A7DA5A2A80AEE2FBA39C8EFDB23F.jpg

1480169322710_00CCA84835B66A03BD479F6D6B7680F1.JPG

1480172127080_CCF51FF7E06B91CBEFBC3890297BA8CF.jpg

1480172191727SF_99AA9A7F3EFBEEC28E14BFDAD958D6EA.jpg

Ruco Chan and Nancy Wu won TV King and TV Queen awards based on A Fist within Four Walls series during StarHub TVB Awards 2016 and TVB Star Awards Malaysia 2016. When mentioned about the remaining TVB Anniversary Awards 2016, Nancy admitted her desire: "Of course I wish to and hope A Fist within Four Walls series will achieve good results again." Ruco said: "It is everybody's dream for a series having good results in 3 award ceremonies but every country has different tastes."

Asking about the reason not to kiss as requested by Carol Cheng , Ruco said: "It does not matter as we always kiss during filming unless there is good results during TVB Anniversary Awards. (Nancy agrees to it?) She better, don't want her to lodge a police report after I kiss her. (Has confidence in the theme song too?) Yes. (Kiss twice?) We can discuss it and can kiss separately." They returned to Hong Kong today and received warm welcome by their fans at the airport.

Joyce Tang won "Best Supporting actress" for her role in "House Of Spirits" whilst Mat Yeung won "Best supporting actor for "My Dangerous Mafia Retirement Plan".

SUPER HAPPY FOR JOYCE :D She deserves this award totally, and her hard work and effort paid off!!

congrats to them - they performed very well - need to watch it soon

Congratulations to all the winners of the award. Although it's not in hong kong but glad so many of the stars made it to the awards in KL to receive the awards themselves. Heartiest congratulations to Nancy Wu because we've seen her grow from the girl next door to a superstar female lead today. Very happy for her and hope she continues to get opportunities in TVB so we can see her on screen for a little longer.. :drinksss:

Happy to see them win the awards! Hope they will win the big one in the upcoming TVB Awards. Both of them deserve it!

Congrats Ruco and Nancy on their second winnings. More winnings to come back home at TVB HK :)

Congratulations to Ruco Chan and Nancy Wu on winning the TV King and Queen awards :)

congratulations to them and all the best in the coming year..

Congratulations to all the winners, they deserved the awards.

Oh I haven't watch that series yet Must watch it now to see how good they are Somehow I don't really like Ruco. His name is a bit funny

wow these two are really rising within tvb now that a lot of the other actors and actresses have left the company. glad they ahve their time in the spotlight now too. congrats to all the winners

Congrats to all winners. Nancy Wu and Ruco Chan you really deserve for the TV King and Queen awards. Hope more series from both of you.

Their roles in the fist within four wall were really great, the prizes they earned them. I am so happy for Nancy Wu and Rucco.

Loved the series so pleased for both of them. Also good to see Joyce pick up an award, she did well in House of Spirits.

Glad Ruco Chan and Nancy Wu won the TV King and Queen award! Loved their chemistry in Fist Within Four Walls. Also glad for Joyce Tang! Very well deserved!! :yay:

guess these are all pre-mediated, propanganda in entertainment news

congrats to them and super happy for Joyce! I really hope she also wins in HK! totally deserving after so many years!

Congratulations to Ruco and Nancy. Glad to see them win. Hopefully the will win also at the TVB HK awards.

of course they won there not much people in tvb anymore

Definitely support Joyce Tang! She is so talented and has matured a lot over the years! Not sure why Matt Yueng won the other award. His acting is only so so...

Congratulations to both Ruco and Nancy. Glad to see them win. Cant wait to see the TVB awards