Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Bosco Wong is leaving TVB? He admits the rates in China is very attractive

26 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal/On.cc

bkn-20161114224840330-1114_00862_001_02b.jpg

bkn-20161114224840330-1114_00862_001_03b.jpg

Recently, there has been a rumor that Bosco Wong's contract with TVB is ending soon and he has not disclosed his direction yet. When asked if Heart of Greed III will be his final workpiece, Bosco said: "We will maintain good relationship even if I leave TVB as my first job is in TVB."

Bosco admitted the rates in China was very attractive and said: "I try filming in other countries but cannot work in China totally. (Not renewing contract?) I have Heart of Greed III and ''. Please do not write as if I am retiring from the showbiz."

This shouldn't be a surprise ... the Mainland market is so lucrative and TVB doesn't seem to care about retaining any kind of talent they have left. But they are quite lucky that a lot of their artists are still on good terms that they can come back and film a series here and there. All the best to Bosco! Can't wait to see what kind of drama he has lined up next!

China always offer higher rate for TVB star. Whatever Bosco decides, I wish him the best on his career.

I dont think its any surprises if he chooses to work in China.. pay is so much more attractive.. many more episodes in a series.. minimum per series in China are at least 40 to 50... and i heard its quite cruisy.. its a 9 to 5 kinda job. They dont film after 5pm.

I am not surprise about this. We should blame TVB for this. I believe he is not the last one who is leaving.

Bosco is such a great actor, I hope he decides to stay after filming HOG 3! Definitely miss seeing all the old actors from the first heart of greed!