Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Bosco Wong is leaving TVB? He admits the rates in China is very attractive

26 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal/On.cc

bkn-20161114224840330-1114_00862_001_02b.jpg

bkn-20161114224840330-1114_00862_001_03b.jpg

Recently, there has been a rumor that Bosco Wong's contract with TVB is ending soon and he has not disclosed his direction yet. When asked if Heart of Greed III will be his final workpiece, Bosco said: "We will maintain good relationship even if I leave TVB as my first job is in TVB."

Bosco admitted the rates in China was very attractive and said: "I try filming in other countries but cannot work in China totally. (Not renewing contract?) I have Heart of Greed III and ''. Please do not write as if I am retiring from the showbiz."

:(:(:(:(:( one of the last few actors who can really act. :(

Hopefully he wont leave la... 1 by 1 leaving la... TVB no more great actor and actress :(

This is sad news indeed. Now the viewers will have to suffer even further by watching 2nd & 3rd rate actors getting more exposure than they really deserve.

It would hate to see Bosco leave the fold but he should take the opportunity if he gets it.

Gonna miss him if he leave TVB..... TVB should do something as their main actors and actresses are living one by one

wow even if he leave TVB doesnt have people ...

but if he can earn more money China its the place

i think he's looking for green pasture in mainland which are challenging with wider market beside more $$$ been offer though lol

Bosco is good looking guy and can attract a lot of female audiences, he going to China entertainment is definitely a big step for his fortune. Good luck!

Another one leaving tvb for China but I don't blame him either, who would argue with money if the job prospects are better.

It won't be a surprise if Bosco also leaves TVB. Sadly, TVB has lost many of their good actors. The newer actors don't measure up, that is for sure! :(

It's a shame he's leaving...all the good actors have all gone to China. Hong Kong needs to offer more money to keep them!

Another one bite the dust ! Seem like everyone is going to CHina

If Bosco also leaves, TVB will be left with total newbies or much older veterans and we will be seeing much of the same faces again and again. Hope TVB counter offers.

Sigh, most TVB actors/actresses go to China after they are done with TVB. China offers more money which sucks for the viewers that watch TVB.

Another one leaves. I don't understand why TVB is letting all of their veteran actors/actresses leave. I'm sad to see Bosco leave.

Just add it to the list. Nobody is left in TVB anyway. Looking at the new TVB calendars, it's embarrassing. It's nice that there are opportunities for new people, but at the same time.. the familiar faces are all gone.

oh nooooooo...............all the good people are leaving tvb, so sad..................

tvb can`t compete with their wages in china and their reach. they want money and more fame, they go to china. which is sad since tvb develops them into being famous and then they leave them

Hope Bosco will not leave TVB as he is one of the few remaining good actors! Wish to see more of him in new TVB Dramas!

hope he doesn't decide to leave. many of the good actor and actresses already left.