Followers 0
sh33pymd

Ruco Chan and Nancy Wu win song award together

40 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal

Video: Youtube

1478233030190_28673343FE1487F0246313066A8F118A.jpg

1478233284330_FD3271DF2E3E13DC023E0BEFAAC0A113.jpg

Ruco Chan and Nancy Wu won an award on the song "Never Know You Are The Best" when recording 2016 Jade Solid Gold Selections on 03 November. Ruco also won an award on "No One Can Change". The audiences praised them resembled a perfect match. During the award ceremony when Nancy was giving her acceptance speech, Ruco interrupted "You have not thanked me yet." Both of them then thanked each other. When they sang the winning song together, they looked into each other's eyes with emotion.

Congrats to them! I thought the plot of the series would be repetitive to other similar series, but very glad that it was different. I really enjoyed their roles in the series!

congratulations to them both. with the rest of the main stars leaving the company. But they did great job actually

Congrats to both of them for winning award! Looking forward to seeing more drama from them two

Congratulation to both Nancy and Ruco. I wish that they will win the Best Actress and Best Actor award too.

many fans is rooting for this couple!!they match each other well.

her shirt reminds me of the 90s and it is so retro.

Congratulation for both of them winning TVB star award Malaysia Best Actor/Actress too.

They look so good together. I really hope maybe they are dating in real life

Congratulations to both nancy and ruco, they deserve it and have done well. Their on screen chemistry in their dramas are really good together, so singing the song together was good for them too.

Congratulation Ruco Chan and Nancy Wu they look good pair couple together ....Looking forward to seeing more drama them too.

Congrats to them two, long last getting an award after so many year at tvb

Didn't know that Nancy sings. Not very good at it, maybe they can stick on the acting.

congratulations for Ruco and Nancy, hope their stars will shine ahead for another 2-3 yrs

Congratulations to Nancy and Ruco! This song is good. I wonder if they wii become a real couple in real life.

I've been so out of the loop with HK entertainment news lately and haven't seen a series in years. Then, I heard about their rumors and became intrigued. Just listened to their duet today and I really enjoyed it! Also think they look very cute together. No matter what happens in their personal lives, hope it works out. I don't want to get too invested in celeb couples anymore... was burned in the past rooting for other cute couples to turn real *cough* KN lol.

Really glad for them - they have both done very well in this series.

hope there will be more collaboration between them in future series

Congras to both of them Look like they are getting more and more popular

congratulations for them both! They've worked very hard, deserve it very much

Ruco and Nancy are such a great couple, especially in A Fist Within Four Walls! I hope they get together and film more TVB dramas together! It was truly a great drama for 2016!