Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

4 women squabble over 'queue-jumping' at bus stop in Lok Ma Chau

6 posts in this topic

Source: coconuts HK/Appledaily

1478676162_5780.jpg

Everyone hates it when someone cuts in front of them in a queue, however, we can't say we've ever got into fisticuffs over line-cutting – and why would you, when a simple "excuse me, there's a queue" will usually suffice? That's the question we'd like to pose to this particular group of women, who were filmed brawling near the Chinese border after one party supposedly cut in line for a bus. The person who filmed it, surnamed Chow, told Apple Daily that he had just returned from China to Lok Ma Chau at around 5:30pm on Tuesday when he heard a commotion at a bus stop outside the station.

Apparently, three women had cut in front of a man and woman who were already waiting for the B1 bus towards Tin Tsz. Chow said he heard the queuing woman shout, "Why aren't you waiting in line? Are you for real?!", to which one of the ladies who cut in line said, "You weren't as fast as me!" Naturally, things started getting petty really fast. Chow said the women began slapping and hitting each other while screaming profanities, like the classic "Diu lei lo mo!" and other similarly delightful phrases. The scuffle was eventually stopped by police, who had to physically separate the women. One officer was heard shouting, "Are you also going to hit an officer? Are you going assault a police officer?"

I hate people who believe that they can do whatever they want! We live in a civilised society.

I hate it when people feel entitled to do whatever they want despite society having rules in place to keep the order.

This is not surprised. I have seen a few incidents like this before. I think we can't do much about this to stop this brutal behaviour.

this happens a lot in these areas and it is not surprising to know. there isn't anything we can do about it.

You have a group of people who have no common courtesy and an angry woman with a mouth, it is an ingredient for disaster. I don't blame the woman for being angry, but at the end of the day it isn't worth losing a tooth, hair or getting hurt.