sh33pymd

Moses Chan acts as a villain in Line Walker II series: I am a daring actor

35 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal/MingPao/sinchew

mpen160826-MA010_.jpg

1478064320137_C55D014B5A23C778EB5FD68424E0FF85.jpg

1478066920739_40DECACEFC2F2E98F222980B6759AAF6.jpg

1478067017304_E49B8445DFE277C9019DCF0393598E87.jpg

Moses Chan attended the press conference of Line Walker II series on 02 November and expressed he will be acting as a villain this time "I finally get to act as villain after acting as good guy for many years. I can become the triad boss and there are many action scenes including killing people. I act as a good person in TVB for several years and get the chance to film series similar to movie now. (Buy insurance as many action scenes?) I did buy for myself and wish to challenge more action scenes. I am a daring actor."

I don't have high hopes for this series. Maybe Moses will make this series good as a villain.

Ooh, another series. I liked the first series...can't say I liked the movie, hopefully line walker 2 will be good!

Good to see Moses in a different roll, not the same good or funny guy. I will miss the others actors from the first series, hope this second part is good.

new cast...hope is nice loh...miss charmaine and raymond lam..

awesome. moses are a villian! also excited to see jessica and michael acting together again! line walker 2 should be exciting. too bad that charmaine and raymond aren't coming back :(

he is so convincing as badass in Armed Reaction 3 and When Heaven Burns...as for Master of Play, he is just plain bad guy

great cast, hopefully this will love up to the expectations. Too bad raymond is not here

I will miss seeing Raymond & Charmaine, hopefully Moses and Jessica will be just as good!

good that moses play whole different character. hope is good as the first one.

The one from My Lover From The Planet Meow is so terrible. Looking forward to Line Walker II. Hope this is a good one.

This is something to look forward to. Let's hope the overall plot isn't disappointing

can't wait for this series to come out. looks good

I think it's great that Moses is playing a villain! I'm guessing they're just going to ignore the Line Walker movie cause he had a cameo as a police lol... Anyways I hope the new cast will be as good as the old one. I'll miss Raymond and Charmaine though

moses as a villian might be interesting to watch. he never act as a cop