Followers 0
sh33pymd

Roger Kwok cried for 10 minutes when recalling his painful memory

13 posts in this topic

Source: ASian E-News Portal

1477642782751_8E7FD3350AC97A59028948C6B06D6467.JPG

1477642638841_4937ADA6C4273888FED60B725C2E63F2.jpg

1477642713565SF_944A564A1CF121066C2828457E996BF0.jpg

Roger Kwok was promoting TVB's upcoming thriller "Dead Wrong" series the other day. He appeared in "wild man" image and expressed it reminded him of the memories when applying make-up again "It is a painful memory. Filmed in the cave for 10 days between 5 to 7 Degree Celsius."

Roger disclosed he watched the debut preview, "Dead Wrong" will be aired on 20 November for 2 hours. After watching the preview for the first time, I hid in the washroom and cried for 10 minutes. The audiences must bring tissue when watching it. (Will you let your son watch it?) I am hesitating and might let him watch one part as he writes his ambition in his school homework. One of his classmates wants to become an actor. My son told him not to as he always sees me memorising the script. As a result, his classmates gives up the idea of becoming an actor. I think it is unlikely that my son will become an actor and he wont be joining the showbiz either."

Not everybody is cut out to be an actor. But his son could work behind the scenes as a producer or writter.

It is not the first time we see Roger Kwok all hairy and unkempt like this....I wonder what this new show is about...

Is really tough life being an actor/actress, especially when you dun have a good memory :p

this show looks like its going to be a funny one, can't wait!!

I'm sad for Roger Kwok that the filming process was so painful. Hope the series will be a success!

I have watched the first episode, Roger's character life turn upside down and I hope this series will not get to bitter toward the end(revenge).

first 2 episodes and even the 3rd one is very trying...he looks so thin and definitely very hard in the cave! A bit scary actually! Hope the series continues to have a good story!

The story line is not that sad but it is indeed a very interesting and good to watch - I guess one of the best in a very long time

I guess actors/actresses do suffer a lot when they actually get themselves into the character that they're playing.

This was one of the better dramas of 2016. Too bad it didnt win any awards...

omg this series was pretty good. Roger did a good job portraying his character while he was being captive.

This show must have been very hard for Roger, especially the difficulty of filming in the cave! There were so many ups and downs in this film, nicely done!