Followers 0
sh33pymd

Kenneth Ma exposed spooky incident happened in TVB City

18 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal/On.cc

bkn-20161010163721358-1010_00862_001_01p.jpg

0920-00282-068b1.jpg

bkn-20161010163721358-1010_00862_001_04b.jpg

Kenneth Ma, King Kong and Kitty Yuen were filming the outdoor scene for TVB upcoming thriller series “Demon-Conquering Taxi” the other day. Kenneth plays the role as a cabby with supernatural power.

Kenneth expressed that he hasn't had encountered any weird event before "I heard from the colleagues that at the old office in Clear Water Bay, a newly hired security guard on night shift saw a crew team filming. He went over to take down their registration as according to his record, the location wasn't booked that night. He went to the film crew and asked who had booked the location, the direction of the filming crew said he had booked it and gave the security his name. When the security guard went back to the security office and told his colleague about it. To his horror, his colleague said the director who was filming had passed away long time ago. The security guard resigned the next day." Kenneth went on to say the male restroom in TVB city is also very "famous" for weird events. Many male artists encountered weird things happening there. Luckily, he hasn't encountered any weird experience yet, hence he continues to use the restroom.

When mentioned about the dispute between him and Tony Hung, Kenneth denied it and said: "I did not drink that night and we only chatted. (Do you mind 3 people attend in the same event again?) No problem, as I need to earn more money to pay for my property"

long long tiem ago, the old studio of tvb is always said to be haunted

This is creepy...I don't know what I would have done if I were that security guard...

The Tvb studio is rumored being haunted, I remembered one tv show host speak up on this this issues.

That is some scary event to happen to a security guard on his first day. I think i would have quit too.

If next day they are there again, just ask them to stop and leave lor, since no official bookings :p

I am not surprised to hear such a thing. Maybe the drama they are making is also getting into him

That sounds really creepy. I would be freaked out if I were there.

Whoa, that's a spooky tale. But what if the director was just playing a joke since he knew the security guard was new?

i think every building have the same things, especially they have a lot of tower, so it make sense for some weird things happening too

That was creepy and a very good one! I wouldn't want to continue working there either so kudos to that security guard.

Wow I am so surprise if the restroom has weird event - Kenneth is really brave to chance it by himself.

Maybe in groups it won't be that bad at all.

Interesting...

I haven't personally face any of this weird events before.

Heard of many though.

So the director had a whole crew of ghosts working for him? :)

wow thats gotta be creepy especially when the ghost talked and answered his question...i probably would have quit too if i were that security guard.

that's so creepy for the security guard to encounter. maybe it was all a prank. will make more sense.

Oh Don't know if you see such "event" whether it is good luck or bad

If that is real, then it would be a money making idea to have guide tour to visit TVB city.

whoa...wonder if that is actually a real story or just an urban legend...still sounds pretty freaky though.