Jason Chan and Sarah Song finally get married after 7 years together

53 posts in this topic

Source: www.lollipop.sg/newsroom/On.cc

bkn-20160921030035398-0921_00862_001_01b.jpg

bkn-20160921030035398-0921_00862_001_02b.jpg

bkn-20160921030035398-0921_00862_001_03b.jpg

bkn-20160921030035398-0921_00862_001_05b.jpg

jason_chan_and_sarah_song_finally_get_married_after_7_years_together_4.jpg

Jason%20Chan%20and%20Sarah%20Song%20finally%20get%20married%20after%207%20years%20together%20(5).jpg

Jason Chan and Sarah Song officially got married in a private wedding ceremony held in England, Jason's home country, on September 19.

According to Jayne Stars, the ceremony was held at Buxted Park Hotel, a 300-year-old establishment in East Sussex. 38-year-old Jason and 31-year-old Sarah have been together for seven years and engaged since 2015. Jason popped the question by flying to Australia to surprise Sarah while she was there visiting her parents. The couple held a western and a Chinese traditional wedding and Sarah sported a custom-made engagement ring that Jason had designed for her.

Leanne Li, Samantha Ko and Sherry Chan were among Sarah's bridesmaids and wore custom-made bracelets with their names engraved on them. Sherry's son was Sarah's flower boy. Sarah reportedly cried while walking to the stage. They held a 10-table reception after the wedding.

Jason spoke about the wedding's location: “We chose to hold our wedding in the outskirts, where everywhere around you is just green meadow. It’s a very relaxing place.” He also shared how his friends pranked him during the door games: “They forced me to read out a declaration about loving my wife. They forced me to repeat certain phrases a few times because I apparently wasn’t speaking clearly enough.” They have decided to keep their honeymoon a secret but Sarah said that they are looking forward to taking a long break and relax.

Congratulations to the new couple. They look really lovely together.

people should watch their youtube channel, such a sweet, caring, funny, compatible relationship =b

wow they look really nice together!!! im so happy for them! :)

Congrats to both of them! They look good together. Hopefully we will hear about baby news soon

That's great they finally got married. They're perfect for each other since they both seem very humble.

Congratulations to the happy couple! They look so beautiful together

Well indeed a beautiful bride for Jason Chan - wishes the happy couple all the very best in life.

Congratulations on your marriage, may you be blessed with wonderful days of marriage life.

Congratulations to the happy couple. May they be together till they both got "white hair"

Congrats to both Jason and Sarah, i wish the happy couple all the very best in life.

congrats to Jason and Sarah. Wishing you both a long and happy marriage.

congratulation!!!

cant believe they were together for 7 years !!!

7 years in the entertainment industry they still together its not easy and they make it

happy for them

Congratulations to both of them!

Looks like they found happiness. :)

Dresses look great.

Congrats to the newly couple and they are a great match. I'm so happy for them. All the best.

Congratulations to both of you! Hope you all live happily ever after! Hope to see Jason in more TVB dramas too!

awesome that they've been able to progress their lives this way, can't wait to hear news of the next step and starting a family together :)

congratulations! wow it already been 7 years? they look lovely together!

Wow congrats to the happy couple. A real life TVB love story with a happy ending

Awww, they look perfect together! Definitely couple goals. I wish them the best of luck. :D Congratulations to both of them.

congrats to them! so glad there are couples that can last in this industry!