Followers 0
silverbear

Line Walker - 使徒行者 [2016]

15 posts in this topic

LW-A3-Final-Poster%20(FINAL).jpg

Released: 11 August 2016

Genre: Action/Thriller

Director: Jazz Boon

Cast: Nick Cheung, Louis Koo, Francis Ng, Charmaine Sheh, Benz Hui, Shi Yanneng, Zhang Huiwen, Li Guangjie, Moses Chan

Synopsis: Ding is laden with the task of finding the six mysterious undercover agents. Helping her will be Q-sir, who is a smart and quick-witted cop. Infiltrating the triads once again, Ding will face the dangers of the underground world and will be thrown into the middle of two notorious gang members: an unconventional drug lord whose actions are always a mystery, and a careful, tactical and coldblooded killer who does not let anything stop his goals. During the operation, Ding receives a shocking text stating that the sixth undercover is either of the two. Determined to finish her mission, Ding throws her life on the line and becomes tangled with the triads.

Trailer

+credits to moviexclusive+

this movie should be very nice...i haven watch it...waiting for canto version to be out online...hahah

bit disappointed that michael miu isnt star in the movie

Thank you for sharing! Cant wait to watch this movie

yeah finally the canto version is out...i shall watch it soon...hahah

watched it, but kind of disappointed... kind of like how triumph in the skies movie made the series look bad.... maybe I'm just looking forward to something just as good as the series

Finally had the chance to watch this last night.... a bit confused with the ending.. so "blackjack" isn't dead?

The whole storyline was all over the place tbh - but I knew film version will never be as good as the tv series.

this might not be as good as i thought of, but can try watch

thanks for sharing . I can not wait this movie . I love the sound track . & the gun firing

Great to see a great cast come together---wishing Michael Miu was part of lead too

Movie was okay, it was drastically different than the TVB show. Was a bit disappointed of that but the cast made the show not bad to watch.

Agreed with Darealtidus, bit disappointed but the cast made up for the show.

The movie is not really that bad just a bit too short for my liking. The cast was good nevertheless. Overall, the movie is still better than Triumph in the Skies ,the movie

Thought that the movie was alright but still preferred the drama!

this looks great. I'm a huge fan of nick cheung especially in more serious roles.