Followers 0
sh33pymd

Charlene Choi and Gillian Chung kissed each other during concert in Shenzhen

39 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News/MingPao

1472975917807_20471ED2C681D58F534AB67C285C933B.jpg

1472976109532SF_018CD5F78108F0AFF2FF5BD9A4982B61.jpg

1472976277076_941377E1B0B8D913C352BAB8A375C404.jpg

Twins held their world tour concert in Shenzhen on 03 September. While they were performing on stage, they were so excited that they couldn't help kissing each other on the lips. During the show, Charlene and Gillian sat on a gigantic crystal lights rising up to 30 meters high. Despite covered by insurance and safety precautions, they continued to scream during rehearsal. They expressed that the height was not the ultimate fear but they needed to speak to each other when one side was rising. Hence, it resembled to playing thrilling games.

When mentioned about Shu Qi and Stephen Fung's marriage announcement, Charlene said "My goddess is married and I know they will have a happy ending. We must give our blessings and wish her eternal happiness." The reporter asked if Twins would be like Shu Qi who suddenly announce that she is married? They said together "Getting married depends on that special moment and let's talk about it when it arrives. Anyway, it is not our turn yet!"

I don't know about the comment of not being their turn yet...after all Charlene already married Ronald before....

good on Twins to be performing at such at high level and still adored by so many fans!

Maybe is the video thing, but the sounds of the music and voices are not that good. Hope to fine the video of this concert.

hahahah after so many years, they are still singing together, after many things happened, they are still together. the kiss was just a friendly one, nothing to start any rumors about

Was that kiss even necessary? I mean a good embrace is well enough to send out the message. Let's be good stewards for mankind sake.

Oh yes, my Twins!! Let's continue to LOL throughout the world concerts!!

Technically Charlene did that already with Ronald. I wonder if the tabloid going to say they are lesbian.

Was that kiss even necessary? I mean a good embrace is well enough to send out the message. Let's be good stewards for mankind sake.

Good to see that Twins are still together but I agree, that kiss was a bit too much. It seems today's society is about having fun above all else, and not caring whether or not it helps advance mankind.

Great to see Twins in concert! They are both great together when on stage singing!

I think the kiss give the wrong message to their fans A great big hug would give the right impression and message

hahaha, this is pretty cute. haven't seen them perform for a long time since my childhood.

im surprised they are still performing. i havent heard anything about them for an long time. im glad they are coming out of the wood works

I do not think the kiss was necessary. a good hug would have been enough.

I don't have a problem with that. If they kiss big deal now.

I'm glad the Twins are still favored and wish them luck on their tour!

wow they're doing a britney spears and madonna kiss scene

it wasnt necessary but they have been through so much together, it was an innocent gesture of family. keep doing what you do twins.

I'm glad they are still active together but that kiss though, was it necessary?

Wow it`s really been a long time since they`ve debuted. They have matured so much!

they have been out for some time and now back with a concert is just bring back good memories of them