sh33pymd

Woman found stabbed to death at home, husband and sister-in-law arrested

10 posts in this topic

Source: Coconuts HK

Youtube: Appledaily

1471099650182SL4_AEC9F94ADC4DE773F59046A9B186926F.jpg

1471108288659SL4_FBC4CEE1EC7CAC99923A05AA42D2EB36.jpg

1471099207734_5F643D48E6418832A369960BBF93D819.jpg

A 66-year-old man surnamed Guan and his 57-year-old sister have been arrested after the man's wife, surnamed Deng, was stabbed to death in their Tai Kok Tsui home.

At 7pm on Saturday evening, police received a report from the victim's sister-in-law, who said Guan and Deng, both from mainland China, were having a dispute in the flat they all shared on Wai On Street, HK01 reports.

Police found Deng, 47, lying unconscious on the floor of their flat with two stab wounds to her chest, according to a government statement. She was declared dead at Kwong Wah Hospital at 9:27pm. Police arrested the suspect, surnamed Guan, and his sister for questioning. Ming Pao reports that Guan was found bloodstained and slumped outside his apartment in a daze. He reportedly had several stab wounds. A 12-inch-long sashimi knife was seized at the scene.

Deng's mother was only informed of her death by police when she visited the couple's apartment at 11am the following day. She told Apple Daily that she had received a call from Deng at 6pm on Saturday saying that she and Guan had a serious argument. Deng's mother, who lives in mainland China, told Apple Daily that she came to Hong Kong out of fear for her daughter's safety, as the couple had a history of domestic violence.

I guess cannot even trust family b/c they are all out for somthing. RIP to the poor lady....

Its so sad that the mother of the decease have to come and then find out her daughter had just passed away. i dont know why these people keep marrying wrong people.

That's so unfortunate that she was killed in such a way. I'm glad that the killers were apprehended right away.

A family tragedy indeed ... my guess is that the husband conspired with his sister-in-law to kill his wife ... hopefully police will investigate and find out who actually kill the 47-year-old woman named Deng and the reason why she was killed ... again the age-gap difference created a lot of big problems in this particular marriage between Guan and Deng. :76:

Blood means nothing. That's why karma got them back. I hope they stay in jail for life.

Is it just me or are these days proven that we can't trust anybody at all!

The brother and sister should be in jail for life. Under no circumstances that they can kill someone.

That's why those of us who'd survived, should NEVER stop talking about it!! R.I.P

that is like homicide. hopefully the police can investigate this scene and find out who is the murder and arrest them.