Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Frankie Lam exposes Jessica Hsuan signs long contract with TVB: She wants to be the next Law Lan

61 posts in this topic

Source: Asia E-News Portal

bkn-20160727145049775-0727_00862_001_07b.jpg

bkn-20160727145049775-0727_00862_001_04b.jpg

bkn-20160727145049775-0727_00862_001_11b.jpg

bkn-20160727145049775-0727_00862_001_05b.jpg

bkn-20160727145049775-0727_00862_001_02b.jpg

Frankie Lam and Jessica Hsuan attended the blessing ceremony for TVB new series "The Woman Who Doesn't Know How to Flirt" in Lan Kwai Fong the other day. In fact, it is their first collaboration after 20 years in showbuz. They had started filming the series 3 weeks ago. Jessica pointed out that the atmosphere of on screen and back stage are both ecstatic. "There is no turning back now".

Frankie said: "Perhaps she has signed a long contract with TVB, but not for me yet. She wants to be the next Law Lan". Jessica smiled "Without him (meaning Frankie), there will be less laughters around !" Speaking about the recent media reports that Samantha Ko has been under a lot of stress filming that series, Frankie said he only found out about it after reading the newspaper. "She has every right to expect 100% perfection from herself, as she is still a new comer, she has plenty of space for improvement." Jessica said she supports Samantha whole heartedly as she knows Samantha has ben working very hard.

OH Jessica is back ! Good . She has been around a long time and I am sure have a lot of fans

ooh...good to see Frankie Lam and Jessica Hsuan back!!! looking forward to new series~~

Happy to see Jessica and Frankie in a series again. Hopefully, the storyline is good.

Frankie Lam back with TVB? He had such a subpar career.

Great news, so good to see Jessica and Frankie back in TVB. I miss their acting.

Looking foward to see Jessica and Frankie acting as a couple for the first time in a serie.

I wonder what prompt Jessica to come back to TVB...I was really hoping she'd come back for Tiger Cubs II but obv she didn't.

cant wait to see this series. i hvent seen frankie and jessica for many years.

This is great, artists that have lots of experience are back to film a series with TVB. Can't wait!

Finally some old faces. Glad to see Jessica and Frankie back at TVB. Can't wait for this series.

i know theres a lot of new people, but i still enjoy watching older actors and actresses, im excited to watch jessica and frankies collaboration

I am so excited that 2 great artists had returned to film with tvb. I will for sure be on the lookout for this!! 😍😍😍

I just feel like smirking at both Jessica and Frankie who both left TVB saying such bad stuff about the company and now look where they are....

It is great to see these veterans coming back to film TVB series. I miss them a lot.

So happy to see they come back and cant wait for the series to airred

I can't wait to watch them. Haven't seen Frankie since he left but he's back.

I would love to see the 2 of them again. The cast that TVB has is the same revolving ones and they need new faces.

it would be nice if she comebacks for good hope to see her soon in the series.

frankie's facial hair looks so weird here. he should invest in some facial rogaine.

wonder how much they get for coming back. anyway nice to see some good acting.

Excited to see them back in action! Can't wait to hear about the story-line.