Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Frankie Lam exposes Jessica Hsuan signs long contract with TVB: She wants to be the next Law Lan

61 posts in this topic

Source: Asia E-News Portal

bkn-20160727145049775-0727_00862_001_07b.jpg

bkn-20160727145049775-0727_00862_001_04b.jpg

bkn-20160727145049775-0727_00862_001_11b.jpg

bkn-20160727145049775-0727_00862_001_05b.jpg

bkn-20160727145049775-0727_00862_001_02b.jpg

Frankie Lam and Jessica Hsuan attended the blessing ceremony for TVB new series "The Woman Who Doesn't Know How to Flirt" in Lan Kwai Fong the other day. In fact, it is their first collaboration after 20 years in showbuz. They had started filming the series 3 weeks ago. Jessica pointed out that the atmosphere of on screen and back stage are both ecstatic. "There is no turning back now".

Frankie said: "Perhaps she has signed a long contract with TVB, but not for me yet. She wants to be the next Law Lan". Jessica smiled "Without him (meaning Frankie), there will be less laughters around !" Speaking about the recent media reports that Samantha Ko has been under a lot of stress filming that series, Frankie said he only found out about it after reading the newspaper. "She has every right to expect 100% perfection from herself, as she is still a new comer, she has plenty of space for improvement." Jessica said she supports Samantha whole heartedly as she knows Samantha has ben working very hard.

TVB has been needing new blood for quite some time. Not to say that this is a bad move in renewing an actress contract but I really feel they are getting a little stale in the casting department.

Edited by gatecrasher

So good to see Jessica and Frankie back in TVB. So many years since they leave. Hope there will be a good series following up.

i'm so glad to see them back in action! I hope kenix would have time to make a come back soon as well..

So glad to have Jessica back! Having enough of watching Grace in most of the series who seriously need to improve on her acting skills! Hopefully the next one I will get to see is Kenix.

Great news indeed and good for TVB with all the old casts coming back to them after such a long period away

Haven't seen Frankie or Jessica on screen for a while. Looking forward to seeing what this series has to offer.

glad to see some good artists back. tired of newbies that cant act much

Regeneration is stuck as TVB fails to reproduce credible Siu Sang and Fa Dan currently....:rolleyes:

OMG...Frankie hasn't filmed a TVB series in a very long time. So happy to see Jessica back. Can't wait to see this series.

Happy to see Frankie Lam and Jessica Hsuan come back for a TVB Drama! It has been a long time and good to see old artists come back too!!!

I love Frankie Lam but wished the leading female was Charmaine or Kate.

Glad to see both Frankie & Jessica has returned to TVB! It has been such a long time since I last saw them!!!!

LOL ... the next Law Lan ... funny Frankie. But hey, Law Lan is looking great for her age. Hope Jessica and Frankie can come back and act in more dramas soon!

Who is Law Lan? Never heard of this person n before

law lan is the older woman in the photos above. She's a great actress and a veteran at TVB.

glad to see some familiar faces back at tvb. can't wait to see their new work.

hopefully this new combo cast will bring a interesting series for TVB

Great to see Ms Hsuan back at TVB, she has played in some series before which I really enjoyed :)

It's great to see Frankie and Jessica back with TVB. I'm tired of seeing untalented new actors/actresses in leading roles. Grace Chan, as much as I love her, should take supporting roles to improve her acting skills.

I can't wait for this, and honestly can't believe Frankie would film for TVB again after being so vocal and against them in the past when he sided with HKTV. Love Jessica regardless of where she is! Great to see both of them together in a series!

oh, how i miss the older actresses... I just can't get into some of the newer ones