sh33pymd

Kate Tsui will focus on developing her career in Mainland China

31 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal

bkn-20160723170017456-0723_00862_001_02b.jpg

bkn-20160723170017456-0723_00862_001_04b.jpg

bkn-20160723170017456-0723_00862_001_03b.jpg

bkn-20160723170017456-0723_00862_001_05b.jpg

Kate Tsui appeared in Mainland China live broadcast show lately and expressed she had signed contract with Wong Cho Lam's work studio and will be developing her career in China. She added Cho Lam was full of confidence of her and felt assured to rely on him for her career.

During the Q&A session, Kate shared her daily life and will wear the jewellery designed by her when attending events. She will stay at home to design it quietly during her free time. Kate expressed she enjoyed filming "Buddy Cops" film but was more conservative about relationship in reality. She will not take the initiative to woo guys and find ways to enjoy the preferred lifestyle. Happiness was most important before finding the right partner.

Wonder what her first series with mainland China would be. It's going to be sad not seeing Kate anymore with TVB.

It's unfortunate as I had jus start to warm up to Kate in the recent years. Best wishes to her and hopefully she and tvb can have opportunities to collaborate again.

Kate Tsui was one of the TVB artist that expressed no interest in China market and was totally against it too. Or was it someone else?

yeah i think its good for her to develop in mainland china. HK movie production is quite dead.

Recently HK drama and movies are downgrade and completely bore . She should take a chance in mainland china.

enjoy your work and film career in china, good luck

mainland china, where they artists very well.

all the best to kate

I'm not surprised but I do reckong she should try the US at least once. Out of all TVB Hong Kong stars, there's something different about her. She looks the most glamorous in my opinion.

Kate is a good artist, I really like her and will missed her. Wish her all the best in mainland.

More TVB star will go China to get more money. A lot more money.. best of luck for them.