Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Nancy Wu won't be watching the finale of "House of Spirits" with the cast

13 posts in this topic

Source: MingPao

Translated by: R.E.D @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

1468760506560_8A135BE1F442E6949505CB5AB9467D64.jpg

Nancy Wu took part in "All Star Summer" in TVB on July 17. When asked if she would be watching the finale of "House of Spirits" on July 31 organized by Bobby Au Yueng, she replied "Oh, really? I didn't know about it. Anyway, I won't be in Hong Kong on July 31. I will be on holiday to have a rest now that the filming is over. I didn't know I would be absent for the finale, please do not accuse me of not getting on with the cast. I applied my leave last month for this holiday. I just want to have a rest now. I will bless the cast from afar." Nancy smiled and continued "Perhaps Bobby just decided it but he hasn't confirmed yet. Moreover, I will not be in Hong Kong, the media may spread the rumour that I am not getting along with the cast again."

Nancy expressed that she will be going to Europe, but not to France, she explained "There have been troubles in France recently, I try to avoid going to places like that as I don't want my parents to worry about me. I will go with Pal So (Paisley Wu) and a few friends, my boyfriend won't be coming along".

hahaha i like how she didn't even know about it and then sounded super defensive about it and made sure to let people know that she was getting along with the rest of the cast members hahah

Why Joyce's photo is placed in between two Nancy's picture?? This so weird, content never mention anything about Joyce too.

Wish Nancy and friends a fun and safe trip. It's nice to have a long break from filming and enjoy life. Also healthy for mind and body.

I think they just make the cast members are not getting along when in truth there is nothing there...just for promotional purposes...

I like how they put Joyce's picture next to Nancy to try and start something. I honestly don't think there is anything between the two of them.

Just check Instagram to see where Nancy has been visiting.

Indeed nice that this series of Bobby is so funny and comedy and with so many female cast

This show is so hilarious, so sad it's coming to an end already!

she's in europe enjoying her holiday! woo! I'd rather be on holidays too than watching the finale lol

Oh didn't know nancy has a boyfriend now - in addition that she was rumored to not get along with the cast of the seires

lol...instant reaction was "this has nothing to do with me not getting along with people!"

I really liked her character in this show, definitely a departure from some of the roles she had in the past. I don't really care about the drama really, but it's good to take a rest!