sh33pymd

Joyce Tang is rooted by netizens to become TV Queen

43 posts in this topic

Source: Asia E-News/On.cc/MingPao

joyce.jpg

bkn-20160707154828817-0707_00862_001_02b.jpg

bkn-20160707154828817-0707_00862_001_04b.jpg

bkn-20160707154828817-0707_00862_001_05b.jpg

Joyce Tang attended the celebration party for TVB new series "House of Spirits" which achieved 30 rating pts in Tseung Kwan O the other night. She tried to piggyback Law Lan but could not balance herself, and it was very dangerous. During the interview, Joyce admitted she was afraid of hurting the old lady. When mentioning about her filming partner, Bobby Au Yeung who commented that she made her 'comeback' very successful she said "Please don't say that. We established good rapport quickly!"

Some netizens praised Joyce's acting skills were better than Nancy Wu and she became the limelight, Joyce replied "It is better not to say it in this way. I have never filmed a series that almost the whole series is based on "Home" life. After 50 days of filming indoor scene, we eventually have outdoor scene. (Netizens root for you to become TV Queen?) I feel elated." She added her husband did not watch the series but felt very happy upon reading the comments from netizens and decided to reward her by going for holidays together. Asking about the reason related to her husband not watching the series, Joyce said: "He said he knew I was a smart girl even though not watching the series. He told Bobby he was praising me and Bobby said he must have loved me very much for saying that way."

yes time for TVB to promote Joyce Tang to take on the next TVB series queeen - she has acted well indeed