sh33pymd

Bernice Liu might film TVB series again depending on the script

31 posts in this topic

Source: Asia E-News/On.cc

bkn-20160627143043395-0627_00862_001_02b.jpg

bkn-20160627143043395-0627_00862_001_05b.jpg

bkn-20160627143043395-0627_00862_001_06b.jpg

bkn-20160627143043395-0627_00862_001_07b.jpg

Bernice Liu attended an event and expressed she had completed filming ViuTV show "Margaret & David - Green Bean" and is currently filming "Infernal Affairs". She said: "I didn't get much sleep lately since filming two series at the same time earlier. Now, it is much better as I have only one to concentrate. The cast team members of "Infernal Affairs" include Gallen Lo, Him Law and others and there are many location shootings. It will take place in Kwun Tong, Hong Kong and Mainland China. (Infernal Affairs is popular now?) No idea. I guess the audiences can learn more stuff and it has been 4 years since I film series in Hong Kong. I also filmed English sitcom in Singapore earlier."

When asked if she will film TVB series again, Bernice said: "Maybe, but it all depends on the script. I can go to different radio stations and film any series and show because I am working as a freelance now." She added that it was important to give fresh feeling to the audiences "Everyone says they see a different side of me and the story is very realistic. It is my first try. (Afraid people will be tired of you filming TVB series?) Nope, many series are based on true stories now and TVB has many different themes. It has been a long time since I film ancient series."

Edited by R.E.D

Very good to hear that Bernice will come back to film tvb series. Have missed her acting a lot.

She should, miss her so much. besides it's the same girls on all the time

i really enjoyed watching her back in the day and i like the margaret and the bean story also. hopefully she'll film another with tvb :)

Not really of big fan of Bernice's but I feel that she is better than many of the current TVB actress so I wouldn't mind seeing her back.

she've lost so much of weight and she looks awesome now~

It will certainly be great news if Bernice is back filming for TVB! Can't wait to see her again after so many years!

She simply cannot act, TVB lack of power to produce high quality drama in last decade.

With Gallen Lo from Old Time Buddy and Bernice Liu from Virtues of Harmony, I kinda want to see them in a comedy instead of something serious

I hope she does! Loved her old tvb dramas. Miss seeing her on TVB

Would love to see her back! I was just rewatching Virtues of Harmony, one of her earlier series and remembered how young and fresh she was back then.