Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Sharon Chan is expecting a baby boy, to be delivered by C-section in December

59 posts in this topic

Source: MingPao

Translated and edited by: R.E.D @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

1467397727474SF_50F8DF94245D3DD7721470BAC5CCF5E6.jpg

8d169ab4b90f9ae80b8fc10994bd0149.jpg

8d16a33dab0a6c4f82ce9edbd2c79c91.jpg

8d16ad9ad2aa19cf08eaf9de7fef8e5b.jpg

8d16d234db788c56afc787d8e9c8a607.jpg

37 years old "Long leg Goddess" Sharon Chan became Mrs. Lui when she married William Lui in 2014 and she will be promoted to "mother Lui" in December. Sharon made the announcement yesterday when she posted a picture showing her holding her "bulge out" belly with both hands in social media. She wrote: A baby is a blessing ! Thank you God for this amazing gift from heaven above, a precious little prince to cherish and to love.

MingPao reporter phoned to congratulate her, Sharon said that earlier there were speculations that she was pregnant, but it was to early to announce, now she has passed the three months, and after discussion with her husband, they have decided to announce to the whole world the good news. Sharon said "Today is a public holiday, and everybody is happy. It is also my god sister Christine Ng's 17 years Wedding Anniversary, therefore, it is double celebration for my whole family. I hope this news bring happiness to everyone".

Sharon explained that although the expected day of delivery is in January 2017, she opted for a c-section in December because she is scared of the pain, and also when she was filming a lot of action scenes requiring her to be hanging on the "wire", as a result, her pelvic might be weak, making it difficult for a natural delivery. Sharon also disclosed that she won't be filming any series from now on, and she will not wear high heel shoes either. Sharon revealed that her husband is more anxious about her pregnancy, and he is treating her like a queen.

Congratulation!

Good for her.

Hope she has a healthy pregnancy and give birth to a healthy baby.

But hope that she'll come back and act though. Love to watch her series.

Congratulations to Sharon and William!!! Looking forward for her to has a healthy baby boy in december.

Congratulations to Sharon and her hubby. I'm sure they will be great parents for their little prince.

congrat to Mr & Mrs. Lui. Natural is always better than c-section. Hope she change her mind.

Wow! Congrats to Sharon Chan and husband! She must be excited to become a mother soon!

No more filming TVB series from now on? Crazy. Congrats to Sharon Chan though. One less good actress in TVB now.

awww congrats to Sharon!! I wish for a safe delivery of the new addition to the family!

Congratulations to Sharon and hubby! Who is William Lui??? Such great new indeed - wishing them all the best!

Congratulations to both with a prince!! I am so happy for them to be become the parents! God blessed you guys!!!!

Congrats to 敏之 i wish her safe delivery to a new baby boy & achievement to her goal

Congratulations to Sharon Chan, there will be one less fa dan in TVB series.

Big congratulation for Sharon Chan and her husband for the baby. Hope the baby and mother are both healthy

Congrats! Congrats! Hope her baby will be as beautiful as she!

such great news for her and her husband, both that she is expecting and that he is treating her well

aww congrats!!!

happy for her!!!

so already know she having a boy!!!

wonder will their boy will be tall like his mom

omg sharon chan i cant believe shes having a baby boy oh man god so happy for her

Congratulations to Sharon and her hubby

Hope she have a smooth delivery and gives birth to a healthy baby.

Congratulations to Sharon & hope baby & mommy doing good!

Congrats to Sharon. She is lucky to be able to not work and concentrate on her family. Best wishes.

Congrats to Sharon and the family on the expecting baby.

congrats to sharon and her baby. wishing her the best

Edited by mckay