Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Sisley Choi exposed herself accidentally and admitted she did not make safety precautions

12 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News

Youtube/images: On.cc

bkn-20160621160735974-0621_00862_001_02b.jpg

bkn-20160621160735974-0621_00862_001_10b.jpg

bkn-20160621160735974-0621_00862_001_03b.jpg

bkn-20160621160735974-0621_00862_001_04b.jpg

bkn-20160621160735974-0621_00862_001_08b.jpg

Sisley Choi, Lawrence Ng, Selena Li and others attended the promotion event for TVB series "Presumed Accidents" in Tsuen Wan the other day. Sisley wore a high slit dress and accidentally exposed herself while playing games. Winki Lai removed her shoes as well.

Subsequently, Sisley and Lawrence accepted the interview and when asked if she was worried about exposing herself as she was wearing sexily, Sisley said "Do not expect that would happen while we play exciting games. (Makes safety precaution?) Nope but okay." However, Lawrence disclosed he was exposed instead: "It exposes my muscles." Mentioning about Sisley and him were father and daughter relationship instead of lovers, Lawrence replied they purposely gave wrong impression to the audiences. When asked if it was a pity not to act as couple, Sisley said "It is better as we are closer."

When mentioned about Selena Li remarked that newcomers such as Sisley deserved more opportunities, Sisley clarified that they got along well "We have been filming series happily and her words make me very happy. (Does not feel she treats you as newcomer?) Same rumours have been circulating and nothing is true."

I like Sisley; she's a pretty good actress so far. Any exposure is good exposure...haha.

Oh , this is news sensationalising the head lines again If you look at the video, no such thing happen It was just an interview mentioning about the possibilities of such a situation happening but it did not happen !!!!!

hahahaha if they knew they would be playing games like that, why would she be in such a dress. hahaha who knows whether or not any of the rumours of fights or secret relationships are ever true

I must admit her acting has matured and toned down a little.

Although I like Grace Chan more because she's more beautiful, I must say that Sisley Choi has become a much better actress than Grace.

From this series, Sisley Choi improved alot .. and can say its better than Grace ...

any way to the series who appearance more than who ..its really nothing to the actor or actress , it's all

control by the scrip writer and the director.

must compliment her, that her acting skill is really getting better, and should say that is is even better than grace. she has the naturally acting skill, which is explosive yet toned. good job.

i must say Sisley has improved quite a lot for the past one year in drama

The series was actually pretty good. One of the few this year. Bravo to the team!

Sisley is a rising star in the business. Her acting skills are getting better in every drama.

I am so tired of watching Sisley...it seems like she plays the same character in every show...a loud person without a brain....